“Very Good Hotel!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Ponca City
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Ponca City
Reviewed February 22, 2010

I wasn't sure what would be offered in Ponca City, but the Comfort Inn treated me well. It was easy to find, and not dfficult at all to get in and out of. There were many restaurants nearby, and shopping was also very close. The staff treated me well. The room was very large, and quite comfortable. The T.V. had many channels to choose from, and the continental breakfast was very above average. The building was very well maintained. The internet was a bit slow, but the rest of the experiance more than made up for it. Although I can't see myself working in Ponce City again any time soon, I would stay here agian if I ever came back.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed April 1, 2008

My husband and I stayed here for two weekend nights to gamble in Northern Oklahoma. The night staff was very friendly and accomodating. There were a lot of children at the hotel and she asked if we would like to be away from them. Our room was spotless and the bed comfortable. The breakfast wasn't much to write home about and we felt the rates were a little high but overall enjoyed our stay. We would book here again. Vincent and Mary Aaron

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2007

We stayed here with our 2-year old for a family event. We've previously stayed in the Fairfield just down the street. The Fairfield, in my opinion, was just not as clean, and the pool is outside. The Comfort Inn was better for us. First, the rooms are cleaner and nicer. We got a super rate off of the website and got a king suite for $90. This allowed us to set up the pack n play in the living room so our son had some space of his own and slept much better. Plus, we had two tvs so my husband didn't have to watch cartoons. Second, the breakfast is much better here than elsewhere-- a lot of choices, and served in its own room, not in the lobby. Finally, the pool and hot tub are indoors, which allowed us to swim even when the weather was bad, and to tire out our son. Hurray! We'll stay here again and I recommend it very highly. It's likely the best in Ponca.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 6, 2007

We stayed here over the 4th of July, 2007.
The room was extremely clean and new.
This is a very good place to stay.
The breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
Quality Hotel
#8 of 11 in Ponca City
Best Western Blackwell Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Blackwell

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Ponca City? Share your experiences!