“Best sausage biscuit in town”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #53 of 70 Restaurants in Ponca City
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Best sausage buscuit in town. You can't get better breakfast for the money anywhere. They are very very busy since only one mcdonalds.b

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I live in Ponca City and I eat at this McDonalds 5-6 time a week. Let me just say that these guys ROCK. It wasn't always this good, but things have truly improved. I go mostly lunch and dinner, often with my family. Service is exceptional - makes me feel like I am at a 5 star restaurant. They can be a little slow, but heh - have you seen how busy they are ALL THE TIME? My food is always good tasting - hot and fresh. Ok, so sometimes they get it wrong - but they have always fixed the problem for me and I can't ask any more than that. Something else, this place is CLEAN and I don't have to worry about taking my kids there to play. Great Job! Thanks!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

It is not bad and it is good if you are on the road and in a hurry. For the type of food it does taste good.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Went to McDonald's four times during our trip to Ponca City. Usually, the service is horrible and the food was not up to par - but this trip was exceptional. The service was outstanding, a little slow, but food warm, service friendly! Way to improve!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

WOW -- not often you find a McDonalds like this one. Food was great- hot and fresh and fast. Crew were really friendly. And the place is SOOOO CLEAN! our family really had a nice experience