“Best Burgers!”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Medford, Oklahoma
“Best Burgers!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

No better place in Ponca City for a hamburger. I like that you can find a clean table to enjoy my food and it is always has people keeping the dining room clean. Friendly service too.

Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Horrible, gross and very greasy!!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

It's dirty ,gross and horrible food and it's cold at that. I found a hair in my food once and then I went back and I found another one. The cheese was moldy....DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!

• Visited January 2012
“Terrible”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

The worst McDonalds anywhere I'm from Ponca City and I make a point to eat McDonalds when I'm out of town. Bad service. Slow. Cold food. They cannot get an order correct. Do not go!!!

Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Ponca City McDonalds is the worst McDonalds in the USA”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I got the most horrible customer service in the Ponca City McDonalds Oct. 5th 2011......after 30 minutes of waiting for a $5 order and watching everyone that came in after me get their large orders, I demanded my money back.....no response from ANYONE that was behind that counter, including the manager.......its a filthy place......the old building and team were much better than these idiots.....I worked for MCD's way back when and that is not how things are supposed to be.....I will never go back....I will drive out of town to get MCD's food before I ever get anything from Ponca's store again.....

• Visited October 2011
Dallas, Texas
1,726 restaurant reviews
“Very Neat McDonalds”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We review this McDonalds because of how unique the restaurant is. The food is the same you would get at any McDonalds. The building is new and modern. It is in fact upscale modern. Lots of chrome and futuristic features. At each stool on the bar there is an electrical outlet for you computer or iPhone. There are also outlets at each table. The place could fit into a space capsulw.It was very clean, however I must admit it apparently had not been open too long. Wish we could see other McDonalds like this. We saw several customers using their computers.

• Visited August 2011