“the set lunch was really good!”

El Patio Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 76 Restaurants in Ponca City
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone: 580-718-0215
Description: Phone: 580-718-0215
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I went with two colleagues and we all ordered from the set lunch menu. I had numero seis and it tasted excellent. I've paid three times as much for mexican food tasting half as good. Portions were what was needed and flavor was rich and the chicken I had was succulent. My colleagues also raved a out theirs. I will be back! And oh yes I live in Houston, which is not short of good Mexican food...

1  Thank Texasscot56

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were recommended to El Patio after hearing that Chick and Millies Blue Moon restaurant (an old favorite when we lived in PC 20 years ago) had declined in quality and service over the years. We were not disappointed with El Patio- Good service and great food.

1  Thank PennsylvaniaBerry
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Trekked to Ponca City on Labor Day in search of Mexican food at the airport (closed) or famous BBQ (closed). Lucky for us El Patio was open. We skipped the buffet and ordered from the extensive menu. The salsa was very good, with just the right amount of bite. The beer mugs were frosted and rimmed with a bit of frozen lime, very nice touch. The star of the show was the shrimp tacos. The shrimp was well seasoned, grilled and roughly chopped. Served with slices of fresh avocado and topped with the salsa, the tacos were an excellent blend cool and hot. Service was good and the atmosphere was a bit nicer than the typical local Mexican restaurant.

1  Thank rangefree
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Fajitas we're great. We got pitcher of margaritas and I wouldn't suggest getting the pitcher. Heard they had great margaritas..

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Love love love thier white cheese dip, no place else makes it like they do!! Service is almost always good & very friendly. Prices are reasonable & are known for thier margarita's!! I go normally about once a month.