“Hair in Wife's food”

Description: Phone: 580-718-0215
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Hair in Wife's food”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went there, horrible service, food was average, but what really topped it off was my wife found a hair in her food. That just grosses you out when that happens. There's other choices in Ponca.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank B R

“The Very Best Mexican Restaurant in Ponca City (possibly anywhere)!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Love EVERYTHING about this place! Everything is good! The best selection of beer and tequilas! Fantastic Margaritas, awesome wait staff great atmosphere beautiful building inside and out. Can not beat the price of any of their menu items. Lunch buffet Mon-Friday from 11-2 for like $6.00! The best Guacamole and Queso! I LOVE this place!!

Kansas
“Very popular with the locals!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

It was very busy on a Saturday night, but we were seated immediately and received our food in minutes. The chips were fresh and the salsa just right! My husband ordered his favorite-enchilladas and I ordered chicken fajitas. We boxed half of the meals to take with us.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ready2GoTravel2
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The Margaritas are wonderful, food is fantastic. Everything I've ever tried has been good. Service is good, short wait time if their busy. Outside sitting.

Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Didn't Hate It But Nothing Special!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Because this was rated #1 on Trip Advisor and recommended to me by the hotel clerk, I tried it and ordered a sampler just to make sure I gave this the full benefit of the doubt...and because my company was flipping the bill. I had a chili relleno (which is how I rate Mexican restaurants), tamale, enchilada, taco & tostada. It was just.....ok. If in the area again I wouldn't avoid this place but wouldn't go out of my way to eat here again either.

• Visited May 2012