“Cold Gyro & Fries”

Chick & Millies' Blue Moon Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 70 Restaurants in Ponca City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I called back about my order being ice cold, and I was told that it just came off the grill. I know that was a lie. The Fries were not fresh, they were old, cold, and it looks like I got the scraps. There was curly mixed in with regular french fries, and I felt they should have been freshly made.

It a real same when the owner cheats you to make a buck, and then lies about it.
I know one thing for sure,.. they will not be in business for very long.
Know I know why the Restaurant is always empty.

1  Thank Max C

Reviewed December 15, 2012

we have been eating here for 30 years. the food has always been good.!!!!! excellent management and service, the staff is very personable and efficient!!!!!!!! the ribs and filet and sandwiches are always delicious!!!!!!!!!!!we have always had a good experience here!!!!!!!!!!!! and also the famous blue cheese to die for!!!!!! thank you mark and missy ross

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The first thing was the heat, it was hot outside, but once we got into the restaurant, it was just as hot. Almost so hot that it takes your appitite away. The service was minimal, and the food just wasn't any good, especially for the cost. I know we won't be going back there.

1  Thank cmnr0912
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We waited almost 30 before a waitress acknowledged us, and each time we we tried to get someone elses attention, they just ignored us. When we finally did get our food, my pork steak was wafer thin and dry as shoe leather.

2  Thank Zac R
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Need to come up to speed - like it used to be when Millie ran it

1  Thank Nashinga