“Outstanding breakfast ”
Review of Boomarang Diner

Boomarang Diner
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Perry
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the western omelette with biscuits and gravy. It was perfectly prepared and loaded. The coffee was fresh with no after taste. The service was very good and the restrooms are clean.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

Great place to eat! We've been here a few times and the 50/50 appetizer is super tasty with the fried pickles and mushrooms. Their burger baskets are very fresh and a great deal. If you're in Perry make time to eat here and get the root beer also in the frosted mug.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

My mom, my kids and I had dinner here after reading the reviews. We are so glad we did! It’s a very cute and clean diner with fun decor. My mom and I had the old fashioned burger with fries. The burgers were fresh and tasty! The kids had chicken tenders and fries, and the meals came in cute paper cars. Both kids proclaimed their food delicious. We didn’t get any desserts, but they looked amazing. The service was quick and friendly.
It’s a little off I-35, but well worth the extra mile or so. It was a great experience!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Stopped for a late lunch and was happy to see 1/2 price burgers on Monday. Restaurant was full. Very nice wait staff. Good access off the highway. Burgers were very good - better than usual fast food place. Would stop again if we passed thru the area.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Wanted a place for a good quick lunch that wasn’t fast food. Picked the Boomerang mainly because of quick access off the interstate. Cute, clean place...(even restrooms)! We both ordered the special of the month which was a club salad. Very good & filling. Husband bought a homemade fried apple pie for the road. Loved it! Staff was friendly, efficient & welcoming. Will definitely stop by again on our way to Texas next winter

Date of visit: April 2019

Been to Boomarang Diner? Share your experiences!