“Great staff!!”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Pauls Valley
Valentine, Nebraska
“Great staff!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there twice in a week while traveling for business. Staff was amazing and accommodating! Rooms were super clean, and I'm very picky having worked in hotels and lodges for several years! Would highly recommend for anyone traveling!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Christy_Bull_FDM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review about your stay at our hotel! It is always a pleasure to receive positive comments about the hotel and staff. We strive to make everyone's stay with us as pleasant as possible. We hope you come see us again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Glenwood, Iowa, United States
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We have stayed at this motel several times on our way home from South Texas and have enjoyed our stays. This stay though was disappointing to me as the pool was very cold so I could not use it. This is one of my non-negotiables. I need the pool to relax in after the long drive. They do not offer a hot tub so the pool needs to be warm enough to swim in. When I asked about the water temp in the pool, I was told that if the pool is warmer you need more chemicals and then people complain about the chemicals being to strong. Something needs to change or we will not be staying here again. Otherwise, we love this motel! Pet friendly, staff very knowledgeable and friendly, clean rooms and an excellent breakfast. They just need to do something about the pool or get a hot tub!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Suanne H
Christy_Bull_FDM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property! I am glad to read that most everything with your stay was good. We strive to keep our guests happy during their stay with us.
I apologize about the temp of the pool water. It's difficult to maintain a comfortable temp for each individual. I can suggest adding a hot tub to our owner, but I know there are no plans to at this time.
In the future, you may be interested in staying in our Whirlpool Suite. These rooms have whirlpool tubs that are great to relax in and you have total control over the water temperature. These rooms can be a nice alternative to using a hot tub!
United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We had been on a long trip, stayed at several Best Westerns( big mistakes), found our way to this very clean, and friendly inn. Even my dog was comfortable, they give you a cute welcome gift with pleasant advice on where to walk your dog, along with helpful tidbits of info, and dog cookies. The other place did not. Our room was recently redone and extremely comfortable. Check-in and out was simple and quick. The cost was very fair. There is a lovely pool and workout area, and several restaurants nearby, several are walkable. The highway is also convenient. The place is quiet!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank melanie94588
Christy_Bull_FDM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel!

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Christy Bull, GM
Poteau, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip and glad that they offer the state government rate and the hotel is very clean with great staff especially the ladies that set up and do the morning breakfast. The Comfort Inn is a very comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013
3 Thank blakewhite23
Christy_Bull_FDM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel! Our team strives to make each guest experience as close to perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you choose Comfort Inn & Suites while you were in Pauls Valley. We're extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town.
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed January 26, 2013

. The room was clean and beds comfortabe. Wi Fi was slow. The shower fixture could use some repair. Breakfast was excellant and a good varity, and they had cookies and Coffee upon arrival. Very clean hotel with a very friendly staff. parking lot was well lite. Would stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank west47
Christy_Bull_FDM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at our hotel! We appreciate the feedback. We love to hear compliments and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
If you could email me the number of the room you stayed in, I would like to follow up on the shower head that you mentioned. Please feel free to let our staff know of any issues you see so that we may fix them as soon as possible.
We hope to see you again when you are in our area!

~Christy Bull, GM
gm.ok131@choicehotels.com
Pratt, Kansas
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Overall the hotel is very nice. The rooms were clean, the shower pressure was good, the beds were comfortable, the towels were great,and the staff was very nice. Other than the price seeming a little high for Pauls Valley, I have no complaints. I will stay there again if I am in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank WindTraveler101
Christy_Bull_FDM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
On behalf of our hotel staff, I would like to take the time to thank you for sharing about the experience you had during your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback as it is our goal to provide our guests with the best possible experience while away from home. We hope you come see us again if you are back in our area!
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed June 4, 2012

After traveling from South Texas, we thought we'd have a comfortable room. Wow--was I wrong. My wife, my 2 kids and I were exhausted---enough to pay their rip off rate of $115 night to sleep for about 6 hours. The room was clean, but about 90 degrees. It was hot, humid and the most unpleasant experience ever. I called the front desk clerk to complain and to tell her that I wanted my bill adjusted in the morning. She put me on hold twice and never came back. Do not stay here. It's obvious the owner of the hotel is doing anything to save a penny without caring for the "Comfort" of his guests. AWFUL. Find something else.

Room Tip: tell the idiots there to turn on the air conditioner a day before you arrive.