No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jingle and Jangle
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We had a fantastic experience at Jingle Jangle! I took my two children in last week for some candy crafting. They made some really cute crafts and most importantly they had a blast! The staff at Jingle Jangle is wonderful! They are all so friendly and were eager to make sure my kids had a good time. My kids have been begging me to go back and I'm sure we will soon.

2  Thank FunSeekingMom
Reviewed July 30, 2011

My family and I have visited Jingle and Jangle on a couple of holidays and we intend on making it a tradition every year, we loved it! I have a six year old daughtger and she loved picking out her own candy from the candy "bar" just as much as she loved decorating the cookie her self. Everyone was very friendly in the store and it was amazing that the Easter bunny even showed up just at the same time we were there, even though he wasn't scheduled to be. The staff is cooperative and willing to do a little extra to make your childs experience a little more magical. I loved seeing all the novelty candy, brought back many memories! Can't wait to go back for Halloween!!

3  Thank leanneardo
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We had visited the toy and action figured museum and were wanting to check out other places in the area. They recommended jingle and jangle for lunch and a fun kids activity. The food was great, I had a berry salad, my mom had a chicken salad sandwich and the kids had a hot dog but it was served sliced and on bread kinda like a panini. They loved it. We were all very happy. The kids meals came with the sandwich, a fresh cookie, fruit and a juice box. It was a wonderful alternative to fast food.

My son also decorated a sugar cookie with icing and a variety of candy and was so excited for this fun activity. They also had gingerbread cookies and rice crispie treats, the candy, icing etc was included in the cost.

There was a nice selection of candy and fun gift items. The bulk candy prices were great also. This was not a planned part of our trip or vacation but it honestly was one of the highlights, we all loved it and had a great time. If we are ever in the area again, we will definitely return.

3  Thank Misspooh8