“Like home”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Pauls Valley
Oklahoma
“Like home”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I just wanted to take a minute to post something about this motel because I think we are always quick to post when someone makes us angry but not so much when we have nice things to say. I have been staying at this Motel for 19 years and they have always been friendly and one of the cleanest Motels you will stay in. They are always updating with new furnishings and keeping the rooms fresh and clean. All of the pleople are friendly form the owner to housekeeping. If you ever have a problem the will correct it ASAP. John is always concerned with making the customers happy. I appreciate you all very much.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Evansnonnie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
nor.cal.
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Driving from Colorado to Texas and just wanted a place to stay that would put us past the Oklahoma City traffic in the morning. Close to freeway and AAA rated decided this was the place. Staff was super friendly and helpful with little things. Room was clean, good bed, and the bottom floor is ALL non-smoking. Breakfast included hard boiled eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, & waffle maker along with all the standard hot/cold cereals, pastries, fruit, etc. Not a destination spot, but certainly great stay for just passing through.

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank jennilee
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I booked a room for 3 days while my husband started a new job. When i made the resverations i asked if they accept pets they said they did. We arrived with our pets everything was fine for two days. Then the "manager" said they do not allow big dogs. And we would have to leave. Well they didnt have issues with kids running up and down the halls or screaming? But they have an issue with my quiet friendly dog! To make us feel worse they said we had to leave the room so they can clean and inspect it!!! WTH? I have never been treated this way by any motel/ hotel chain. So we decided to leave and go to a near by motel that WILL allow bigger dogs. I will notifly my husbands employer who has set up contract with this motel of their actions.
I didnt make an issue that there was dead roaches in the room or we had to exchange out our remote 3 times, low water pressure, horrible breakfast, dead bugs litter front enterance and inside the doors, no vending machines.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank rubbutter30
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 21, 2011

The room was a good size -with fridge and microwave as well as cable TV. I stayed in a no smoking room and luckily it did not smell at all! A few places to eat very close by and a Walmart down the road.
This place was pretty nice, I would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Lisa M
Hurst, Texas
Reviewed June 19, 2011

The kids were disappointed that there was no pool, but the staff member who checked us in gave us directions to a community pool not far away. As for the hotel itself...we paid about $85..had cable tv..place to sleep and shower and free breakfast. It'll do. Wal Mart is just down the street, Braums is next door and pizza delivery was available (and utilized!)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank shadolanie
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed February 1, 2011

We have stayed here 4 times now and hotel is always clean. Staff is friendly. This hotel is basic and has no frills, but is great value. No extra charge for pets.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Marjorie R
Uvalde, Texas
Reviewed September 9, 2010

This hotel was clean w/comfortable beds. The location (exit 72) has several hotels and I chose this because they had a coupon in the "Travel Buddy" catalog. The staff was very friendly. They didn't charge anything extra for my 9lb dog. My room rate was $54.99 w/the coupon, which was $29 less than the Comfort Inn next door.
The breakfast offered NO PROTEIN whatsoever - just sweets and white flour items. It would be nice if they would've had a banana and yogurt, maybe hard boiled eggs? You can run across the parking lot to the Brahms for ice cream before going to bed! I would stay here again - I got a good night's sleep for a low price.

• Stayed September 2010