“It's McDonald's.”

McDonald's
Ranked #65 of 107 Restaurants in Owasso
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed February 17, 2013

You either loathe McDonald's or you get extreme cravings for their offerings.

My tastes usually guide me towards their breakfast items. They do serve a good quality sausage patty, and whether on a biscuit or a muffin, a couple should fill you up just fine. (By the way, I order my Sausage McMuffin sans cheese; whatever cheese McD's uses reminds me of old plastic) (not that I've ever eaten old plastic).

I will give credit where credit's due: their Mocha Frappes are delicious. I'll even go so far as to recommend them over similar offerings from other chain restaurants, with the possible exception of Panera's.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

This McDonald's offers some of the best service I have ever experienced in a fast food restaurant. They are always consistent. They do a great job of keeping the dining area clean in a very busy environment. The food is always hot.