“Ehh”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #58 of 108 Restaurants in Owasso
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Tried this Logans as it was basically across the street where I was staying on 5/26

The Good - I sat at the bar to watch sports. I like the design of the bar, and TV's were setup nice. The bartender lady was nice and attentive. I had a Steak and Shrimp dinner. Steak was edible, but didn't knock my socks off. Shrimp was pretty good. However, they left some of the shrimp off my dinner, which I had to ask about, and later it was remedied.

The Bad - A few Employees are out of control. Employees were throwing peanuts at each other across the bar. This went on for 15 minutes at least Also, they were sitting at tables in the bar area. I think a person who I believe was the manager was out there to, just letting this go on. There was one lady who was sweeping up peanut shells while other employees were throwing peanuts at her.

1  Thank Jason L
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Hey Jason, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I had the stuffed cheese burger and it was amazing. Probably the best burger I've ever had! Highly recommend going in for the awesome service and good food

Reviewed May 9, 2014

This is a great place to take your family if you want good food at decent prices. They serve good portions, plenty of delicious sides, and all the rolls you can eat. Our servers have always been friendly. My husband and I have learned through experience to order our steaks less done than what we usually order at other steak houses, otherwise they get a little over-cooked. The one time I asked to return my steak for one a little less "done", the manager personally delivered another steak to my table and apologized. I thought that was very nice. We will definitely continue to eat at Logan's.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Now before someone reads this and says "this person is just negative", I must say I am very truthful, and coming from a restaurant business, I am very open to trying restaurants and I only give my honest feedback - which is 99% of the time very nice and helps the company..
My friend and I tried out this restaurant for a date night and it was horrible. The food was alright, but the service and staff were unbelievably unprofessional. The waitress really did not know what she was doing, nor did anyone working there. She messed up our order and the order to the table next to us, she never came during our meal to fill up drinks or ask how we were doing. In fact, a different waitress brought us our right order. 20 minutes after we finished our food, our original waitress said, and I quote, "did you guys not get your food yet or..?" with our dirty dishes sitting on the table. Then she went MIA again, and we waited 15 minutes for her to bring us a check. Horrible service, staff isn't friendly, and the restaurant is very unkept. Never going back.

1  Thank CA1417
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Hey CA1417, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I purchased several gift cards three years in a row. Buy $25 get $5 bonus. Kept some gift cards and gave some away. I have used a card to purchase less than full amount on card, Then, three different times, on my next use of the card, it had balance of less than it should have. Last time card balance was $0.00, not only was that wrong but why would they have returned the empty card to me if it was all used up? One $25 card, that I gave to a friend, was only only able to buy $21.28 - for same reasons. Forget buying their gift cards, unless you intend to use the entire card purchase amount during one visit. When they take your card from your table to cash you out, it is apparent that some of the waitstaff charge some extra for their tip (even when unathurized and tip is left separately on table). The gift card, and bonus, has certainly been a rip off for me. I would also be extremely watchful of credit cards used in this establishment for the same reasons.

1  Thank jpm7716681