“My GO-TO place when I'm in town” 4 of 5 bubbles

El Tequila Cocina Mexicana
Ranked #26 of 105 Restaurants in Owasso
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“My GO-TO place when I'm in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat when I'm in town which is only once a year. I go several times when I'm in town visiting and mostly during lunch. There has never been a wait to be seated. Everything I've ordered so far is tasty. Decent prices, not expensive. Portion size is good and I usually make two meals out of whatever I order. Menu has changed a little since I was there last year and prices have gone up just a tiny bit but that's to be expected. It rivals most of the places I've eaten at in my hometown which is like a Tex-Mex Mecca itself. Servers are usually always nice and helpful. I have not been disappointed here yet.

• Visited July 2014

Owasso,OK
“Great Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We love El Tequila. If you have a group of four + get the pitcher of margherita's, it is a bargain. We have tried most of the menu and they serve a great fish dish (head included), tender white fish. The Shrimp Coctail is a meal in itself with 10 jumbo shrimp, half an avocado and in a great sauce. My favorite is the Pollo con Creme. It is the best chicken dish period!

Visited June 2014
Collinsville, Oklahoma
“Always good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

There is much to like about El Tequila. The food is always good, the drinks even better and the service is over the top. The prices are reasonable and it's a great atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great service and wonderful food. Margarita's are the best! Love to meet friends there and enjoy a delicious meal.

• Visited March 2014
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Slippery slope”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We have dined here many times. However steadily the service has declined. This visit highlighted the poor service and slow service. I hope they can change this as the food is pretty good and the atmosphere nice.

• Visited April 2014