“Dinner at Lone Star Steakhouse”

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #38 of 105 Restaurants in Owasso
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Owasso, OK
“Dinner at Lone Star Steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

My wife and I spent a comfortable evening with friends at the Lone Star Steakhouse here in Owasso. We were treated to a special price (nearly two for one) on a couple of delicious steaks, plus excellent sides of baked potato and vegetable. I ordered my steak medium rare, and it was scrumptious, easy to cut and easy to eat. My wife ordered her steak medium well, and she had more trouble eating a very good steak. Our friends were celebrating his birthday, (along with us), and the restaurant was complmentary to our whole party, even providing extra silverware so we could all sample the free dessert given to the birthday boy. I highly recommend Lone Star to my friends, and believe that they will receive the same concern that we did.

• Visited October 2012

Twinsburg, Ohio
“Good food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Good food choices and value. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Great bar area. Close proximity to my hotel so could walk to it.

Visited November 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Ok food and very poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

My aunt and I went to dinner here last week. We ordered the 2 for $25 deal. Our waitress was the worst. No refills even after asking numerous times, rarely came back to the table to see if we needed anything. It took us over 2 1/2 hours to eat here from the time we sat down at our table. As far as the food goes, it was not out of this world. I would recommend heading to the Lone Star by Bass Pro in Broken Arrow. Far superior food and service.

• Visited August 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“Love The Fried Shrimp and Texas Rice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

I don't know how they cook this rice or what seasonings they put in it, but it's addictive! I don't eat beef so we go here when my hubby is wanting a steak. There is a Logan's Roadhouse in town too but I don't like their shrimp. Their Caesar Salad is very good. Lone Star also has those lovely rolls with honey butter that I usually have as dessert! My only complaint about Lone Star is that they can't seem to make a good martini.

Houston, Texas
“Stay away from the steak”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2011

Great service and good drinks at the bar. I asked for a table and ordered a steak which was one of the worst steaks I have ever eaten. I give this restaurant 5 stars for the service but only 1 star for the food quality.

• Visited September 2011