“Very nice hotel with great service”

Candlewood Suites Owasso
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Owasso
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I was in Tulsa for business, and stayed for several weeks at the Owasso Candlewood suites. The service was excellent, and Maegan Quesada at the front desk was most professional and helpful during my stay.

• Stayed: July 2012
CWOwasso, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Owasso, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving a positive comment about our team member! Our staff makes a huge difference in our guest experience versus other hotels. Thanks again, and we look forward to hosting you in the future!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stay in this hotel least four times per year; great value for your money. The staff is always friendly and helpful. We travel with our two small dogs and pets are allowed. Great location! I only wish the beds were more comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for being regular guests! I'm glad that we were able to host you again this winter, and look forward to having you back in the spring!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

This hotel is very clean, I love that all the rooms have a kitchenette. The staff was amazing ESPECIALLY Megan she was super friendly and treated my family and I as if she had known us for years. I recommend Candlewood Suites Owasso to family and friends. The only thing this hotel is lacking is a swimming pool.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving a positive comment about our team member! We do not have a pool on-site, but we do have an agreement with the Owasso YMCA just one mile away. Our guests can visit the YMCA and have full access to the entire facility including a splash pool and slide, lap pool, extensive exercise equipment, and tons of exercise and dance classes.

Thanks again, and we look forward to hosting you in the future!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I booked two rooms in this hotel for a one week period. While in the Owasso area I have usually stayed at the Hampton or in Tulsa. We decided to stay at the Candlewood because of their high ratings on Trip Advisor and the kitchen facilities they offer in each room. I was also attracted to the price of the accomdations as they are below most of the other lodging options in the Owasso area.

This hotel is like an extended stay facility. They offer large rooms with kitchens. Housekeeping cleans and refreshes the rooms upon your arrival and then once a week thereafter. There is an excercise area and an honor pantry.

The rooms are not as updated as you would get in the nearby Hampton. The beds, in my opinion, were uncomfortable. They sagged a bit because of age and use. I've slept in much worse and I think it's just a part of the package given the lower prices they charge. The carpeting, as well, could stand to be replaced. It was not frayed but grimey in some common areas in in the one of our rooms. It wasn't a housekeeping issue as far as I can see but just another age and use condition.

During our stay I killed a roach on my bed. It was reported to management upon our departure who informed us that an exterminator was on the premises that morning and we were leaving in any event.

I certainly agree with other posters about Kyle. He was gracious and professional throughout our visit.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank ERISAjunkie
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Owasso, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Dear ERISAjunkie,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am happy you chose our hotel to stay with. We are very proud of our level of service and cleanliness. We will be renovating in the near future and hope you will come back and see us again. Your comments will be passed on about Kyle as well.

Katie J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 13, 2012

My family stayed here recently for the weekend. Not only was the staff pleasant but they went above and beyond. Specifically a Kyle Egner, was available for all our needs with a kind smile. As part of a larger group with various requests, it is significant for him to be so kind. Thank you Candlewood and thank you Kyle!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
CWOwasso, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Owasso, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! I'm pleased that our team was able to take care of you, and glad that Kyle was such a big help! I hope that you visit again in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I would like to thank Kyle for his excellent service. He helped my husband when he needed an item with no questions asked. Plus my sister left her key card in her room and he helped me get her a new one!! Without his help, my husband wouldn't have shaved!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Haha--I'm so glad that my team was able to help you out and keep your husband from growing hairy! Thanks again for staying with us, we appreciate your choice!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Booked thru Hotwire, $40/ night. Have stayed in other hotels of similar level and payed more than three times as much. Came with full sized fridge, dishwasher, stovetop, microwave, various cooking utensils. Room was very clean as was lobby, halls etc. Bed very comfortable. Would stay here again without question... with the help of Hotwire of course!

• Stayed: February 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate your choice, and look forward to hosting you again!