“Good food, bad location. ”
Review of Compadres Mexican Grill & Cntn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Compadres Mexican Grill & Cntn
Cuisines: Mexican
Cleveland, OK
“Good food, bad location. ”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

This place used to be da bomb dot com. I love their food. The salsa and chips are continuously fantastic. However, the restaurant has moved to a new location and I am NOT a fan. The building is much smaller, less atmospheric, and to be honest resembles a sushi or Chinese restaurant. I miss the old Compadres. During my last visit, during a busy time, the service was pretty awful. Our attendee/waiter argued with me over how the menu read, telling me the entree I ordered didn't get sides, when it was blatantly not limited in text. Rolled his eyes at me and huffed away to submit my order. Needless to say, I may need to find a new favorite :(

Owasso, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Customer Support After Getting Sick”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and I WHERE regular customers at this Restaurant. Last weekend we got sick and my wife's friend got sick. We called the next day and was told someone could call back and we never got a phone call. So today I called and was given the owners phone number "JOE" and we explained the Situation he didn't even care he felt like we where trying to scam him or something. We told him we where regular customers and he told me to prove it.

VERY RUDE service I can not Recommend this place to anyone due to the fact all 3 of us got sick and the owner was terribly rude to us. Save your self the hassle and go across the street to el tequila where they will treat you better and the prices are cheaper.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jc r
Owasso, OK
“Fantastic place for all”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We love to come here with friends and enjoy the cheap drinks and great food! My favorite frozen margaritas of all and the pollo con chorizo is so tasty! Everything we have gotten here was great and continue to visit frequently! They also do a great job with big groups!

• Visited March 2013
“Best Tex Mex food in Owasso!!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My family loves Compadres!!! The steak chimichanga is the best!! The service is fantastic and very nice atmosphere!!!

“Great Mexican food and super service!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Eat here! They have awesome white cheddar quest, really flavorful food, and great service. Food is priced around $8 a plate, which isn't too bad die for the flavor and portions you will get.