“A staple at our house”

Baja Jacks Burritos
Ranked #5 of 107 Restaurants in Owasso
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We normally have take out from here once a week. The food is always good and the prices can't be beat. The salsa here is one of my favorites -- not too spicy but plenty of kick.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I was in Baja Jacks a while back. While this used to be my most favorite restaurant in town -- now I'm not so sure. They have raised the prices, but the food and the service has slid downhill. My taco salad was halfway full; merely 1/2C or so of lettuce. We had to wait ten minutes for the classic red salsa to be put out on the bar, and by that time our food was already arrived! The salsa bar was trashed, the floor was scattered with food and trash, and the ice machine was not working. My daughter complained there was no toilet paper in the ladies' rest room so she had to use a paper towel. Lastly, my taco salad said it had a "zesty lime" dressing, and I was excited to try this, until it got there and it was just ranch. The employee I spoke to, I'm guessing manager on duty, explained that was "their version" of a lime dressing made with ranch.

That visit was very disappointing. Not to mention it takes $20 for my family of three to dine now (with waters), not $15 like it used to. I'll give it another try, but I'm not holding my breath.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My family & I enjoy the chicken nachos platter....at times the queso is too spicy & you have to ask for extra queso on the nachos or it will be a little too dry. We eat here at least once a week. The salsa bar is enjoyable & the staff is ALWAYS friendly. Outdoor eating is also fun.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fun atmosphere. If you walk in and it appears busy, don't worry. It seems abou the time we get done placing our order and filling our drinks we have a place to sit. My husband loves the salsa bar. The mango salsa is my favorit. Their ceviche is awesome. My son loves the build your own burrito that he can stuff with all his favorites. Great value for the price. I can almost never finish a BYO burrito. They even offer gluten free chips. Staff is always helpful, friendly. Great fish tacos too

Reviewed May 22, 2014

BYOB is the way to go! I built my burrito with shredded chicken and shrimp wrapped with wheat tortilla along with the cheese, riceand avocado stuffed inside. Very tasty and I had to take some home it was that big. Prices are reasonable.