“May be down sliding?”

Baja Jacks Burritos
Ranked #6 of 105 Restaurants in Owasso
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland, OK
“May be down sliding?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I was in Baja Jacks a while back. While this used to be my most favorite restaurant in town -- now I'm not so sure. They have raised the prices, but the food and the service has slid downhill. My taco salad was halfway full; merely 1/2C or so of lettuce. We had to wait ten minutes for the classic red salsa to be put out on the bar, and by that time our food was already arrived! The salsa bar was trashed, the floor was scattered with food and trash, and the ice machine was not working. My daughter complained there was no toilet paper in the ladies' rest room so she had to use a paper towel. Lastly, my taco salad said it had a "zesty lime" dressing, and I was excited to try this, until it got there and it was just ranch. The employee I spoke to, I'm guessing manager on duty, explained that was "their version" of a lime dressing made with ranch.

That visit was very disappointing. Not to mention it takes $20 for my family of three to dine now (with waters), not $15 like it used to. I'll give it another try, but I'm not holding my breath.

• Visited May 2014

Owasso, Oklahoma
“GOOD FOOD, FUN PLACE, GREAT SERVICE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My family & I enjoy the chicken nachos platter....at times the queso is too spicy & you have to ask for extra queso on the nachos or it will be a little too dry. We eat here at least once a week. The salsa bar is enjoyable & the staff is ALWAYS friendly. Outdoor eating is also fun.

• Visited May 2014
Owasso
“Consistently Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fun atmosphere. If you walk in and it appears busy, don't worry. It seems abou the time we get done placing our order and filling our drinks we have a place to sit. My husband loves the salsa bar. The mango salsa is my favorit. Their ceviche is awesome. My son loves the build your own burrito that he can stuff with all his favorites. Great value for the price. I can almost never finish a BYO burrito. They even offer gluten free chips. Staff is always helpful, friendly. Great fish tacos too

• Visited April 2014
Arlington, Texas
“A lot of food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

BYOB is the way to go! I built my burrito with shredded chicken and shrimp wrapped with wheat tortilla along with the cheese, riceand avocado stuffed inside. Very tasty and I had to take some home it was that big. Prices are reasonable.

Visited May 2014
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Fun atmosphere and delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

My family and I LOVE Baja Jack's Burrito Shack! Their burritos are amazing, of course, but they also make delicious tacos, queso, and salsa. My favorites are the street tacos and the fish tacos. I also love sampling the fresh salsas from the salsa bar. (Try the mango salsa!) We never feel uncomfortable taking our kids, ages 2 and 5, to eat with us here. The island-themed music and free wi-fi are an added bonus. The atmosphere is laid-back cantina-style fun!

Visited May 2014