“Best Pizza EVER!”

Cuisines: American
Martinsville, Illinois
“Best Pizza EVER!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We discovered Marcos at our sons in Colorado. Traveled to daughters in Owasso to find they had just opened. The pizza is fabulous! We like the thin crust with Parmesan crust sausage, and old world style pepperoni. It is to die for. Order on line with credit card and 30 minutes later its at your door hot and wonderful. Now I'm home and no Marcos :(. Have to wait till next year. We always will insist when visiting family that we have Marcos upon arrival.

Visited December 2013

Owasso, Oklahoma
“Not your average pizza”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was tired of your run of the mill pizza and decided to try Marco's. I was impressed. We ordered delivery and got the regular crust pepperoni/black olive and a canadian bacon/pineapple/jalapeno. Both were delicious. Last night we tried the meatball sandwiches. They have just enough on the menu to satisfy most. :-) We have yet to be disappointed. Delivery guys were very polite and effecient.

• Visited November 2013
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Best thin crust pizza around”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had the thin crust with black olives, mushrooms and onions. The crust was so thin and crisp that in "crunched". That may not be your idea of a pizza crust (Savatanno's in Tulsa is THE best for thick Chicago style) but for thin crust--the best. My wife abhores thin crust so she got the "classic" crust and said it was one of the best pizzas she's ever had. Great, great pizza!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank 19jonesey54
Tulsa
“Marco's a great choice in Owasso Ok”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We decided to try Marco's a few weeks ago just because it was new and we enjoy trying out new places in town. We got a 4 meat pizza and a pepporoni and canadian bacon on regular crust. Was one of the best pizza's we have had in a really long time. We have since ordered again in the past few weeks and my daughter was over with my gdaughter, 2 yr old, they both loved the pizza. My Gdaughter ate 2 whole pizza's. Pricing is good, service was backed up a little but because of all the new people trying it out...loved it and worth a try.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Marcos Pizza? Share your experiences!