“Akira is A+ for Sushi”

Cuisines: Asian
Cape Coral, Florida
“Akira is A+ for Sushi”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I'm so delighted that Akira decided to open in Owasso! I'm a newbie when it comes to sushi, but everything I've tried so far at Akira has been outstanding! They even have fried oysters and calamari for appetizers - which I adore! My spouse isn't too wild about sushi, but Akira has other dishes like Sesame Chicken with fried rice that he likes. I was also very happy that they serve beer and wine because sushi needs to be served with saki, a far as I'm concerned! The decor is very pleasant and comfortable and the service has been very fast - unlike the other sushi place in Owasso that has a sign saying "Sushi is Not Fast Food". We've never had to wait long for our orders to arrive at Akira, even on busy weekend nights (as opposed to 1+ hour last time at the other place). If you become a fan on their Facebook page, you will get offers for special pricing on different items weekly. Akira has become a once a week treat for us! I'm looking forward to trying another new dish this week!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Debbie H

Been to Akira Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!