TripAdvisor
Owasso
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews baseball team recommend staying here beautiful hotel great breakfast staff was helpful and friendly start to finish haven t clean bathroom continual noise large tv modern decor air conditioning newer hotel excellent location enjoyed our stay tulsa airport would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here using our points. The room was nice and clean and had no problems except we had requested a king room and when we got to check in they had us in a room with 2 queen beds but that was easily resolved. Also wife asked the girl at check in about Pioneer Woman Mercantile
and she had never heard of it. No problems there as we have seen this before. Overall a good stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LQ6309GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owasso, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and feedback. I will be educating my staff on the Pioneer Woman. I am glad your stay was nice.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

We visited this area to watch a Skillet concert. Overall experience in the hotel was good. The breakfast wasn’t bad, but it also wasn’t a five star rating. The only problem we had was not getting room service because they had left early. The front desk gave us more items we needed though!

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ6309GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owasso, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Ms. Willis,

I am sorry that you did not receive service. Upon checking our records your room had a do not disturb sign on the door. The housekeeper assigned left a card hanger on the door letting you know to contact the front desk for service. Our housekeepers are have set schedules for cleaning and when they have completed their schedule they leave the property and the front desk takes care of providing any needed items to the guests. Again I apologize and hope this explains maybe the miscommunication that may have occurred.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Local food choices were lacking, but Tulsa is only 15 mins away so very easy to overcome. The staff was very friendly and rooms were great. Overall I was extremely satisfied. The breakfast was great and a nice benefit. There could have been a few more choices like nuts and fresh fruit.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ6309GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owasso, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

When I travel I tend to stay at the cheapest hotels and most are slightly less than the price of this one but they usually get a 2 star. This hotel for the price is above what i expected hence the 5 star. The lobby was very contemporary. The room was very nice, clean and large. The breakfast was great and all though i didn't use it but should have the exercise facility was nice and there was a nice pool area as well. i highly recommend this place

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ6309GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owasso, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your 5 out of 5. We appreciate your review. We look forward to you staying with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

During my move across the county my family and I were staying at the local truck stops along the route. My wife suggested to stay in a hotel room to help get better sleep and relax better so we decided to stay at this La Quinta. The biggest reason is because they accept pets which we always travel with. But this hotel will meet or go beyond you expectations.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ6309GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owasso, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased that you had a good stay. Our staff our here for you and we appreciate you letting us know that you felt they did that and beyond.