“Great Place”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Owasso
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Place”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This hotel was very nice, and I especially liked the convenient locaton to shopping and restaurantsl

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kathryn m

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Clackamas, Oregon, United States
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I've stayed at this property 6 times over the past year, with each stay a minimum of one week. The facility is new, clean and comfortable. Obviously, this is of primary importance, but close behind is my personal experience with the staff. In this regard, I've had nothing but the friendliest and most accommodating staff of any mid-level hotel. While I have the opportunity to stay at any of the hotels in Owasso, I refuse to go elsewhere - as long as nothing changes drastically. Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: Avoid the vicinity of the icemakers. As another reviewer noted, they are quite noisy.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike M
Independence, Missouri
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Though the hotel is new and spotless, I found a few things that lowered it a star. There was an issue with my corporate credit card, and the front desk became defensive and rude. I decided from then on to ignor them. Once we straightened out my corporate card (I'm traveling on business), they treated me like a queen. I wasn't told about breakfast, is there a pool? They didn't tell me, I had to ask, and I've not asked. If you need plasticware, good luck. Or, be sure to get it before their breakfast closes.

The rooms are immaculate, but a bit cold. Poor lighting. I've stayed in many Hampton's, and this isn't my favorite.

Room Tip: There is a microwave, and refrigerator in the room.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Rhonlynn
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed October 10, 2011

A fairly new and very well maintained Hampton north of Tulsa. Very close to a large shopping mall and any kind of restaurant you could want. The lobby and rooms are modern and spotless. The employees are very helpful, friendly, and the most impressive part of this hotel. I left with the impression that they will bend over backwards to ensure the happiness of their guests.

The shuttle will take you to and from the airport, which is a bit of a drive, about 15-20 minutes. I normally prefer a hotel closer to the airport, but I consider this particular hotel a gem and well worth the slightly longer trip.

Regarding a few other comments about the free breakfast--that's what you get at the Hampton--every Hampton in the country--a great standard, free, continental-type breakfast. In this particular location, it's served up by a very nice, friendly, and courteous kitchen attendant. You will not get cooked-to-order omelets and pancakes, but as stated earlier, the surrounding area contains any number of restaurants where that kind of food can be had.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank boatmisser
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Very much liked the lay out of my room and the comfortable bed. This hotel seems to be built recently and has modern amenities compared with your average Hampton Inn.
The indoor pool is excellent and very large.

On the downside the ice machine is located at the end of the corridor and sounds like a freight train. In my reservation I always ask for a quiet room at the end of the hallway and away from the ice machine. I guess this request confused the staff and I was placed right next to the ice machine.

Right across the parking lot is the Lone Star Steak House. This is the only restaurant within walking distance. I liked the bar and drinks but the steak was one of the worst steaks I have ever had. There are better places across the highway.

Room Tip: Far away from the ice machine
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Arlington, Va
Reviewed October 1, 2011

I was in Owasso for 2 weeks for work and I stayed at this Property. I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the stay. Upon check-in, I was given a room that I thought was close to the elevator. I called the front desk, spoke with Tyler, who immediately offered me another room on the same floor -a bit further way. The room was spacious and clean. Accessing the internet was never a problem. Many times accessing a wireless connection can be a bit of a problem especially when using VPN. The Hotel is new, clean, beds were comfortable and the staff was helpful.It was also convenient staying so close to Target and restaurants(Chain Restaurants - they were nice but I do try to favor local establishments). It was an easy walk to pick up anything I may have needed at Target or a quick walk to a nearby restaurant. I would defintely stay at this Hotel again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Robbbyva
Oakland, NJ
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Stayed for a week at this hotel. I found the accomodations good and the staff helpful. The hotel has a great location. We beds were very comfortable. I wish the breakfast was better. The main dish is egg, cheese and meat concoction. Personally, I didn't like it. The hotel did give you brown bag "breakfast on the run." That was a nice touch. All in all a great stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owasso
Candlewood Suites Owasso
TownePlace Suites Tulsa North/Owasso
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Owasso
Holiday Inn Express Owasso
Super 8 Owasso Tulsa North Area
Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa North/Owasso? Share your experiences!