“Oh My Word! So goooood!”
Review of Coleman's Bakery

Coleman's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Okmulgee
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Oh My Word! So goooood!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Was passing through and had to stop. This visit I ordered the Cheeseburger Supreme, Onion Rings and an iced tea and it was off the chain delicious. The restaurant was packed but we scored a table in the little room off to the left of the counter. Five of us ate until we were stuffed for $50. When we left, I picked up a fresh, hot, just out of the oven apricot pie for $17.50. Yes!

Henryetta, Oklahoma
“Worth your time”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I love this quant little paradise! Let me start with the staff, they are so nice and friendly. They are still carrying on a proud tradition of the best burgers in the county. Their soups hit the spot on a cold day, love their Cabin Fever Soup! From the bakery- the Tea Cookies are my favorite, ok along with the Cream Horns and did I mention the Gingerbread Men cookies?? I buy a box of them every Christmas for my family to eat over the Holidays...they fight over them. One last thing, gotta have some homemade pie AND the Italian Cream Cheese cake....OMG!! I'm hungry!

• Visited March 2014
“What a find!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stopped by for a quick lunch and found a hidden jewel. The bakery is really good - we had HOMEMADE pie - and the hamburgers and onion rings were as good as we have had anywhere. Everything is made fresh and the onion rings were sliced very thin and were so crispy. Just the way we like them. Definitely a must stop if you are anywhere near Okmulgee.

• Visited October 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“The burgers and onion rings are the best in the WORLD!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Everything I have had in this place is the best food I have ever had. Even food I normally don't eat is amazing there. I would recommend this place to anyone except heart patients.

• Visited September 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cookies, pastries and pies OH MY!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Burgers and Onion rings here were great but the real treat was the bakery. The pecan pie is a definate MUST TRY!!!

Visited June 2013