“The burgers and onion rings are the best in the WORLD!!”
Review of Coleman's Bakery

Coleman's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Okmulgee
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“The burgers and onion rings are the best in the WORLD!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Everything I have had in this place is the best food I have ever had. Even food I normally don't eat is amazing there. I would recommend this place to anyone except heart patients.

• Visited September 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cookies, pastries and pies OH MY!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Burgers and Onion rings here were great but the real treat was the bakery. The pecan pie is a definate MUST TRY!!!

Visited June 2013
Wilson, Oklahoma
“Little tastes from my childhood memories”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

When I was a child my aunt worked for what I beleive was called the "glass garden"? I was quite young but even if I dont remember the name I do remember their pies and now as an adult, i see that they are here once again. My understanding is that the people who owned Colemans also owned the glass garden and now you have the two wonderful establishments combined into one great place.
My husband is a very picky eater but he has colemans for lunch nearly every single day. Their steak fingers with mashed potaoes gravy and green beans, or their turkey and dressing with the same type of sides are among his favorite. I know carb conscience america says no but they have the best hotrolls like EVER!!!! :)
And with that being said what is a great homestyle meal without a great homestyle dessert? Yep the bakery is right there! I would have to say for anyone who remembers these places from their childhood this is a definate must visit. And for thse not fortunate enough to remember them well here's your chance to make a new memory for yourself and your kids.

• Visited June 2013
Tama, Iowa
“Cute”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I loved the old fashioned feel of the place, very friendly and personable. I had a cinnamon roll and a cup of coffee. I heard a lot about the burgers and onion rings but didn't get a chance to try them. Maybe next time!

Visited May 2013
Bartlesville OK
“Quick stop for a hot hamburger”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Enjoyed a hamburger and cheeseburger, hot and tasty. Cinnamon roll was ok, a little too doughy. Chocolate chunk cookie was excellent. Fast service and friendly people. Nice big bakery case with lots of cookie, pie, and pastry options. Would stop here again.

• Visited June 2013