“Great People, Great Place”

Best Western Okmulgee
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Okmulgee
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay! Whenever I need a place to stay in the area, this is always my first choice! The rooms are always clean and the staff will go out of their way to make sure that guests are comfortable. I would recommend this Best Western to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank okierelative
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, Marketing Manager at Best Western Okmulgee, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you very much for the fantastic review. Our management is pleased that you had a comfortable stay . We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Okmulgee

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have stay'd here every week for the past week my room has always been ready & clean. There has been a few times when i needed to leave earlier in the morning & they would let me eat a full breakfast early, & coffee is alway on & fresh. I enjoy staying here while im away from home they all make it feel as close to home without being to sleep in my own bed. I would stay hete on my own if im ever up this way, thank u mrs. Raj & all ur staff

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jason B
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Okmulgee, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you so much for a great review! At Best Western Okmulgee we strive to keep our guests happy and comfortable. Cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Right on the Creek Reservation, this is a pretty predictable Best Western, which isn't
necessarily a bad thing. There is nothing fancy here, and the country surrounding the
hotel is flat and bleak. (No wonder we stole the Creek's lush land to the east and stuck
them with this.) The town of Okmulgee is interesting from a historical perspective,
especially if you take the time to read about the infamous Trail of Tears and broken treaties that are such a tragic part of America's past, but the city itself is pretty depressed and empty.
The hotel is comfortable enough with an average but pleasant breakfast room. Like
too many of these roadside chain motels, the place feels cheaply constructed and
minimally appointed, but it's certainly a clean, OK place to stay that is quite welcoming
to pets.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I'm staying here on a weekly basis for work and have found the rooms to always be spotless and the entire staff always greets you with a smile. Everyone is always looking to be helpful. I would recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jerry A
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, Marketing Manager at Best Western Okmulgee, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

From our Management & Staff we Thank you so very much for your fantastic review of our property.
At Best Western Plus Okmulgee we pride ourselves in providing the best Customer Service to all our guests. We look forward to seeing you at our Hotel again in the near future. Again, Thank you!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed here for two days to help my friend move into his dorm at OSU and overall it wasn't horrible. I found the place to be a bit overpriced ($150/ night) for the quality of the room. It was damp and musty feeling when we walked in but after turning down the AC while we went to dinner I found that it felt better when we arrived. The decor is outdated, but didn't expect much considering the size of the town. The next time I come I will more than likely stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, Marketing Manager at Best Western Okmulgee, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your recent review on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you have expressed your concerns regarding our Hotel. At the Best Western Plus Okmulgee we pride ourselves in providing the best customer service to our guests. Our staff is trained well to fulfill your needs during your stay. That being said, we sincerely apologize that you had an uncomfortable stay. The issues that you have brought up are currently being looked at by our ownership and management team. We ensure you that if you stay with us again, we will make sure that your stay is a more memorable and comfortable one. We look forward for you to stay at our property in the near future.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I spent three nights in this hotel...the service was great, the room was spotless, breakfast was good. I would highly recommend this hotel and would be thrilled to stay here again. I also enjoyed the pool and used the laundry, both were fine.

The owner, who was also helping clean rooms, was very friendly and I did not realize she was the owner until my second day as she worked right with her staff and they got along...that is something I respect.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great Value! Nice People! Genuine Hospitality! Close to Okmulgee (short commute), Ease to Airport via main highway. See you next time Raj, Allan and Seneca. Mvto (thank you) L. Williams

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Okmulgee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Okmulgee
#3 of 5 in Henryetta
Days Inn Henryetta
Days Inn Henryetta
#4 of 5 in Henryetta

Been to Best Western Okmulgee? Share your experiences!