“Great People”

Best Western Okmulgee
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Okmulgee
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I'm staying here on a weekly basis for work and have found the rooms to always be spotless and the entire staff always greets you with a smile. Everyone is always looking to be helpful. I would recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jerry A
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, Marketing Manager at Best Western Okmulgee, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

From our Management & Staff we Thank you so very much for your fantastic review of our property.
At Best Western Plus Okmulgee we pride ourselves in providing the best Customer Service to all our guests. We look forward to seeing you at our Hotel again in the near future. Again, Thank you!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Okmulgee

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed here for two days to help my friend move into his dorm at OSU and overall it wasn't horrible. I found the place to be a bit overpriced ($150/ night) for the quality of the room. It was damp and musty feeling when we walked in but after turning down the AC while we went to dinner I found that it felt better when we arrived. The decor is outdated, but didn't expect much considering the size of the town. The next time I come I will more than likely stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, Marketing Manager at Best Western Okmulgee, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your recent review on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you have expressed your concerns regarding our Hotel. At the Best Western Plus Okmulgee we pride ourselves in providing the best customer service to our guests. Our staff is trained well to fulfill your needs during your stay. That being said, we sincerely apologize that you had an uncomfortable stay. The issues that you have brought up are currently being looked at by our ownership and management team. We ensure you that if you stay with us again, we will make sure that your stay is a more memorable and comfortable one. We look forward for you to stay at our property in the near future.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I spent three nights in this hotel...the service was great, the room was spotless, breakfast was good. I would highly recommend this hotel and would be thrilled to stay here again. I also enjoyed the pool and used the laundry, both were fine.

The owner, who was also helping clean rooms, was very friendly and I did not realize she was the owner until my second day as she worked right with her staff and they got along...that is something I respect.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great Value! Nice People! Genuine Hospitality! Close to Okmulgee (short commute), Ease to Airport via main highway. See you next time Raj, Allan and Seneca. Mvto (thank you) L. Williams

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

we booked 13 room & had no negative from anyone. great service staff.clean rooms,& a great week. our 2nd time here stayed 3 nights 3 years ago & the youth group requested this motel will stay again if in area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Hotel is really clean and the staff is very nice.

The bad thing is the water in the wall sound when someone is using the shower etc. We've all heard that noise and its very loud, because of that I would spend the extra money and stay at the Holiday Inn Express down the road. I didn't sleep for 2 nights !

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is a really nice hotel, the rooms are a little small but not tight. Staff is very nice and everywhere the property is super clean. They do allow pets and have a $30. pet fee. My only concern was I did not know about the fee until checking out. It was not mentioned when I made the reservation or when checking in. Due to the miscommunication they did take it off the bill for me. If we are every in the area again we would definitely stay here. Walk to choice of restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marjorie R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Okmulgee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Okmulgee
#3 of 5 in Henryetta
Days Inn Henryetta
Days Inn Henryetta
#4 of 5 in Henryetta

Been to Best Western Okmulgee? Share your experiences!