“Mostly real good one thing really bad”

Best Western Okmulgee
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Okmulgee
Amarillo, Texas
“Mostly real good one thing really bad”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Hotel is really clean and the staff is very nice.

The bad thing is the water in the wall sound when someone is using the shower etc. We've all heard that noise and its very loud, because of that I would spend the extra money and stay at the Holiday Inn Express down the road. I didn't sleep for 2 nights !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is a really nice hotel, the rooms are a little small but not tight. Staff is very nice and everywhere the property is super clean. They do allow pets and have a $30. pet fee. My only concern was I did not know about the fee until checking out. It was not mentioned when I made the reservation or when checking in. Due to the miscommunication they did take it off the bill for me. If we are every in the area again we would definitely stay here. Walk to choice of restaurants.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Marjorie R
KC
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I can honestly say I really appreciate the quality customer service, professionalism and attentiveness of the ENTIRE staff. I would like to say especially to the owners who were not only assisting staff with the rooms but also accessible and proactive in all areas of running a hotel and ensuring the customer experience was top notch. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience and for truly caring about the needs of your guest. Thank you!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 23, 2011

GREAT SERVICES.. CLEAN, COMFORT, CUSTOMER SERVICES IS VERY GOOD, THE SERVICES
THANKS

Room Tip: Would defintely recommend that anyone check out this hotel if staying in the area. Great meeting roo...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Dallas
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We housed our crew in this hotel for a couple of weeks while we were shooting out of town and I did not hear one complaint about it. With refrigerators, microwaves and wi-fi in every room, the hotel served to be very production friendly. We would highly encourage and recommend any film folk to stay there!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank elisegra
Chicago
Reviewed August 16, 2011

To Whom It May Concern, (excerpt from best western rewards survey)

I have stayed at this hotel many times and the staff has always made me feel welcome. There have been several instances when they have gone out of there way to help me. For example: Opening the computer room at 4am, for me to print my boarding pass and offering me something to eat, before leaving, extending my stay during the busy season, even when they are all booked up, as well as allowing me to keep the same room, giving me assurance that all will be ok, when I looked stressed and finally and most off all making me feel like family and not just another patron. It really is my home away from home when I am in town, regardless of the price, it has always been a pleasure and well worth the stay.

Sincerely, Miss. Williams :)

Room Tip: In the summer, room #103 has the cutest little tree with blooms, outside the window. Close to Okmulg...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Okmulgee, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 11, 2010

The hotel has been updated it is quite comfortable. Rooms are updated modern. Staff is very accomodating for those requiring meeting room facilities. Would defintely recommend that anyone check out this hotel if staying in the area. Great meeting room facilities.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Okmulgee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Okmulgee
#2 of 5 in Henryetta
Days Inn Henryetta
Days Inn Henryetta
#4 of 5 in Henryetta

Been to Best Western Okmulgee? Share your experiences!