“Passing through”
Review of Days Inn Okmulgee

Days Inn Okmulgee
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Okmulgee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Room was large and clean. Bathroom was tiny but very clean. Comfortable bed and Large TV. Free breakfast was Ok. I would stay again. Pet friendly. They had a pool. I did not use it. But it was right outside my room. It looked very clean and well maintained.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank TNZ39
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I would have to say that I probably would use this motel again. The reservation I made on the internet confused the front desk worker. Our rooms were great on the first day, but we had a hard time getting the room for another day. I needed two rooms, double beds and only got one. My friends ended up going to another motel and said it was easier just to go to Best Western. So it turned out, through this confusing time it really stressed us out. Not knowing if we are get to stay or find another motel. Had it not been for this, we would have enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We stayed at this hotel on our way across country during the summer with the kids. We had planned to stay only 1 night, but the kids enjoyed the outdoor pool so much we stayed a second night. The rooms were roomy, beds comfy, nice continental breakfast. The people were very friendly, that made us feel very comfortable. We have already made our reservatons for next summer for 2 nights again. Thank you Days Inn for such a nice rest stop.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Utah
Reviewed October 15, 2011

The staff was friendly but easily confused. The bed was comfortable but the room was not particularly clean. The carpet was filthy and in dire need of replacement. The proximity of the train tracks was probably the worst aspect. You definately know when a train is passing by. There were 3 that came by either late night or early morning, including one at 2:30 am. We won't stay at this place again. It wasn't horrible but a few dollars more buys a whole lot better.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Okmulgee hotels

Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed April 14, 2011

At first glance it seemed like a cheap hotel. The front desk staff was nice, but I had ants in my room and saw a roach in the shower. Without the critters I'd given a 3 star but I will never stay here again to save a few bucks its worth it to pay more for the new holiday inn or go on to henryetta. But if your broke I've stayed in worse places. I got the room for 55 bucks with Wyndham Rewards card.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Okmulgee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Okmulgee
#5 of 5 in Henryetta
Green Country Inn
Green Country Inn
#1 of 5 in Henryetta

Been to Days Inn Okmulgee? Share your experiences!