$120
$95
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$76
$110
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$72
$67
$143
  • Pool
All reviewsresidence innthe penthouseupstairs showerfull size kitchenbreakfast and dinnerwest sideextended staysofa bedcleaning staffsitting areabeds were comfortablenice roomfireplacedishwasherunitfairgroundsdryer
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Twice a year I participate in the An Affair of the Heart show. I stayed here because it is close to the fairgrounds and also has a full kitchen. This is great for preparing breakfast and lunches to take with me. Also, it is close to a lot of excellent restaurants; if you don't want to eat what the hotel is serving in the evening for guests. I have eaten at the hotel and the food was very good. Also, my room was very clean and I love the lay out of the room. The housekeeping staff was very good about getting me extra items that I needed. Of all the hotels that I have stayed at in Oklahoma City over the nineteen years that I have been coming here; this is my favorite. From the time that I check in until I check out; the staff is always helpful and courteous. If you have not tried this hotel. Try it. I think you will be very happy that you did.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad location at this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Stephanie F, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Sherra16,

Thank you for your fantastic review of Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel amenities, our front desk and housekeeping staff and the close proximity to the fair grounds. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Roomy loft suite with 2 full bathrooms and separate sleeping areas for privacy. This motel is close to the Oklahoma State fairgrounds making it perfect for a weeklong stay. Great breakfast bar. Staff is very cordial and accommodating.

Room Tip: Loft suites have ample space for privacy for different schedules of the guests.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Stephanie F, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

On behalf of the Sonesta team, thank you for the stellar review! We are glad to see that you enjoyed our amenities and are happy to see that being so close to the State Fairgrounds made Sonesta ES Suites - Oklahoma City convenient for you! We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!

-Stephanie Ford, General Manager

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Booked this hotel on a 3rd party site because it said the hotel offered free shuttle to OKC Will Rogers Airport. Upon arrival, we found out there is NO shuttle (free or otherwise) - thank goodness for Uber. The room itself was quite nice and spacious. We were only there for one night, but it would seem like a nice room for extended stays. However, our suite/building was right next to a nightclub and we had to listen to the loud thump thump thump of bass for a number of hours from about 11pm until early morning hours. Housekeeping had not cleared out the empty beer cans and liquor bottles from the previous occupant. A new occupant shouldn't be expected to empty the full dishwasher. I actually went to the front desk to question something early in the evening, but there was no one around. In the shower was a wall dispenser for Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash....very convenient idea. However, the Shampoo was full of WATER, and Body Wash compartment was empty! That doesn't make for a nice, cleansing shower. The small bottle of lotion on the counter had been used previously. Location is very convenient to the airport. Bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: Stay in a room away from the night club.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Stephanie F, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to offer you my sincere apologies for the challenge you experienced with housekeeping. I will be sharing your feedback with your team and can assure you we will continue to train and work with our staff to ensure improvement and attention to detail. I would also like to apologize for the misunderstanding regarding the availability of an airport shuttle. I will definitely look into that to avoid any future confusion. We are please to hear you found the location convenient and enjoyed our spacious rooms and we do hope you will consider us for any future stays in Oklahoma City. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

checked into this hotel, saw our room and checked out! it was disgusting, dirty dirty!
Would not stay here, dark brown residue in the sink, dirty toilet, disgusting ceiling fan, had not been vacuumed!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry to hear you experienced challenges with housekeeping. We certainly aim to provide our guests with a warm, inviting room and surroundings and we apologize that we have not been able to do this for you. I want to thank you for your feedback and I will share this with our team. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. I would welcome the opportunity to make this right, so please feel free to contact me directly if you ever need a reservation in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

we had a group booked at this hotel for a long weekend. the rooms were not cleaned. the some of the keys did not work. the staff seemed casual. the bathroom was moldy. the pool appeared dirty. the room's carpet was soiled and gross. we did not even step in rooms. we left asap and had a great experience elsewhere. what a disappointment. the lobby appeared nice.

Room Tip: sorry- can't help you there....
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Here at Sonesta our goal is to offer our guests a comfortable and surprisingly different experience, and I am very sorry that we have failed to do this for you. I hope you will accept my sincere apologies regarding your experience at our hotel. We have shared your feedback with our staff and are continuing to staff and train our housekeeping department to ensure immediate improvement. Thank you for choosing Sonesta and for taking the time to review our hotel.