“Amazing Customer Service”

Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City
Ranked #62 of 159 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I was coming in needed a good rate. At first my husband and I weren't interested due to the price, but Renee called me back after speaking with her manager and lowered my rate. When I checked in she took good care of me. Had a problem with my thermostat Renee sent Ellis. The staff is amazing the room was nice and quiet. I will be returning. Thank you for being so great!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
Cyndi L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your experience at the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. Our staff takes pride in going above and beyond in providing great customer service. We are please to hear we hit the mark during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Stayed at Marriott Residence Inn on Reno Ave. Exceptional front desk especially Gerry Parker!
If you are associated with FAA, let them know and book early! It's very convenient and the meals are fresh, on-time and included! The rooms are studio apartments and it's small enough to get to know other travelers. I'll return & stay again on my next visit through OKC.

Room Tip: Back of the compound is quiet and safe with ample parking but all the rooms are similar.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Cyndi L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. Everything we do is aimed at providing exceptional service for our guests. It is nice to hear that Gerry provided you with that service and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to OKC.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were travelling cross country with a moving van full of furniture. We booked the last room from the road and arrived late and exhausted to a full parking lot. The staff was very helpful, cheerful and welcoming. "Warren" went way out of his way to assist me in getting the truck parked where I could see it and would not be blocking others. It was an extremely cold night and he spent 10-15 minutes getting the space cleared, and then directing me so I could get it in a very tight location.
We were up and out early after a delicious breakfast which was included in the room price. It was a very good experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel and staff. We hope you made it safely and are getting settled in your new home.

We would love to welcome you back on future travels to OKC.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I had a young lady by the name of Rene.. when I first came in she was a little swamped but she took really good care of me. Couldn't find my room and she actually walked me to it. Very nice young lady

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review of the Residence Inn OKC West. It is always nice to hear when our associates go above and beyond in providing exceptional service.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband stayed here for almost 2 months for work. He loved it! This is a great place to stay while staying in OKC for the FAA Academy. Hotel suites are more like apartments and the kitchens are fully stocked with anything you might need for cooking and has a pantry in it to store food. The kitchen, living area, bedroom are quite large with plenty of storage. Breakfast served daily which is delicious. They serve dinner Monday-Thursday and its very good! Its not just finger foods but an actual dinner. I would highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard view so you wont have the noise of the street.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Cyndi L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The rooms were clean and well appointed with full kitchen and sofa / living room area. The breakfast included many hot items such as scrambled eggs and sausage; they had plenty of selections. The breakfast room was very large with newspapers and TV. Service was excellent and the price was right.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

We are so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. We take pride in making our hotel seem as close to home as possible and are happy that we hit the mark for you.

We hope to see you again.

(405)942-4500
Cyndi.Lundy@Marriott.com

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Very clean and bed excellent with nice bedding. Restroom and vanity area spotless. Plenty of hot water in shower. Kitchen well stocked with dishes, pans, utensils. Flat screen TV with good cable reception. Large living room area. Staff were very friendly and helpful suggesting nearby cafes. Plenty of parking. Highly recommend.
No restaurant on premises

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Motion22

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. We value our long-term stay guests and strive everyday to ensure that we provide a atmosphere as close to home as possible.

We certainly enjoyed having you with us and hope to welcome you back in the future.

(405)942-4500