“Nice clean room, good breakfast”

Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City
Ranked #64 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The rooms were clean and well appointed with full kitchen and sofa / living room area. The breakfast included many hot items such as scrambled eggs and sausage; they had plenty of selections. The breakfast room was very large with newspapers and TV. Service was excellent and the price was right.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Cyndi L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

We are so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. We take pride in making our hotel seem as close to home as possible and are happy that we hit the mark for you.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Very clean and bed excellent with nice bedding. Restroom and vanity area spotless. Plenty of hot water in shower. Kitchen well stocked with dishes, pans, utensils. Flat screen TV with good cable reception. Large living room area. Staff were very friendly and helpful suggesting nearby cafes. Plenty of parking. Highly recommend.
No restaurant on premises

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Motion22

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. We value our long-term stay guests and strive everyday to ensure that we provide a atmosphere as close to home as possible.

We certainly enjoyed having you with us and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My family and I took a 12 day road trip to the Grand Canyon from NC. OKC was one of our stopping points on the trip out and back. Gerry, realizing how tired we all were (including our twin 5 year olds) was so extremely accommodating with special requests we made. The general manager also took the time to personally thank us for staying. Dinner and breakfast meals were great. If I ever make it back to OKC I'll be sure to stay here again.... Because of Gerry!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank hartdog
Cyndi L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. We are pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. It is especially nice to hear of the impact of the great service you received from Gerry. We have shared your comments with her and the rest of the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you again next time you are in Oklahoma City.

Residence Inn Okalhoma City West
(405)943-4500

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Every time I stay in OKC I try to stay at the Residence Inn. The staff is very friendly - Ask for Vicky Summers! Free breakfast daily and free dinner (that actually changes day to day!!) Mon-Thur. Fireplaces in every room with a full kitchen, comfortable bed (plenty of pillows) and a good layout for the business traveler. Fast WIFI. They are very good about letting you know if you have mail too.

Great location too - just down from the Fair grounds with plenty of restaurants just across the street.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on the main road unless you are a sound sleeper.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Cyndi L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We love loyal customers and always like to welcome back familiar faces. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Oklahoma City.

Residence Inn OKC West

Reviewed February 10, 2014

As I say, Oklahoma is my state of always issues. I thought this trip was going to be no different, but I was wrong. The hotel staff has gone above and beyond to accommodate me and blow my expectations out of the park. From the first day of giving me a complimentary upgrade to an amazing, to answering all of my questions, completing printing for me and giving me coffee travel mugs... they accommodated a client meeting that was spur of the moment, and even sent the Maintenance man to get an HDMI cable for the meeting. It has truly been an amazing and eye opening experience. I have 3 more trips to OKC and will DEFINITELY stay here again. GREAT JOB! I love this hotel! The staff makes it amazing.

Room Tip: I like rooms by the front building.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We certainly enjoyed having you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Residence Inn OKC West

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I traveled here for a cheer competition with husband and daughter.was looking for a good priced but clean hotel.I didn't know the layout out was like mini condos.you walk out side into your room with living Room and kitchen.very neat idea.you have sliding doors to a little patio .and rooms are clean.the only problem I had was the bed was a little harder than what I like. (I like soft).there is a fire pit with chairs to sit around and enjoy! Breakfast was good they change it up so not same everyday.fruit was very fresh and tasted like it should.overall if I need to stay in that area I would definitely stay here again.I feel im pretty picky on hotels.this was a good one!

• Stayed: January 2014
Cyndi L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Jeanie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. It is always a pleasure to share with our staff that their great service does not go unnoticed.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Residence Inn Oklahoma City West

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My business always has me visiting OKC at least twice a year and I've stayed at many properties and hotels. This Residence Inn is pretty nice. Accommodations are pretty good with a clean and sufficient kitchen. The room overall was clean and the free breakfast and evening meals were also pretty good. Did I mention free beer!! The staff was fantastic!! Miss Gerry Parker greeted me with a smile and wonderful attitude. She made me feel at home. Ask her where to go to eat, drink or see Oklahoma and she'll get you there. I had a shower head that was broken but the maintenance crew took care of it before I returned home from work. Fantastic place to stay close to restaurants, bars/clubs and expressway to get you to Bricktown in about 10 minutes. Will look to stay again on my next trip. Thanks for making this my home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Cyndi L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear George:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Residence Inn Oklahoma City West. We value your feedback.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at our Hotel. Myself and all of the staff enjoyed our conversations with you and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Oklahoma City.