My wife and I were in Oklahoma City for a model railroad show at the Fairgrounds. We had a wonderful stay at the Residence Inn just a few miles to the west on Reno Avenue. This location has very nice accommodations which are large and have kitchens. Very comfortable and you almost feel like you are home. Our stay was 3 nights and we will be back. Great breakfast in the morning as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment-like setting with hotel services, Residence Inn is convenient to I-40, I-35, and I-44, as well as the Kilpatrick Turnpike. The hotel is conveniently located near Will Rogers World Airport, The Oklahoma Outlett Shoppes, and the closest hotel to both Whitewater Bay Waterpark and the State Fair Park; shuttle is provided to all these destinations. We are also just 6 miles west of downtown OKC. Spacious suites offer private sleeping rooms, with full-size fully equipped kitchen, including refridgerator, 4-top range, oven, microwave, family-size dishwasher, coffee-maker and more!Start your day with a complimentary hot breakfast and join us at our evening socials. The 24/7 fitness center offers aerobic machines and free weights and is open year round. The large swmimming pool and sun deck is a big summer hit! We work hard to cover the details to make sure your stay is comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City West Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Residence Inn