“Recent Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Denver, Colorado
“Recent Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

Jeff Roche very helpful.
Very good location to stay. Staff were great to meet and very helpful. Used the breakfast and evening meals. Good quality. Transport to and from airport was quick and timely. No waiting.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank William G
Paul S, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Dear William G,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for singling Jeff out. Jeff is an important member of our team and, as a maintenance worker, is often overlooked in guest surveys. Your feedback about him gave me an extra nice excuse to recognize him in front of the entire staff.
I'm truly happy that you enjoyed your experience here and hope you can come back again sometime soon.
405-942-4500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I only stayed for a night so I cannot comment on extended stays. Still, if I needed to stay for a prolonged period of time, I could do that here. Room was a nice size, with a kitchen, and very clean. The bathroom was very large and clean and I have no complaints about the room or service. The breakfast was actually pretty good and had a solid selection of food, really helps add to the attraction of this hotel. I have read how people like the hotel for its proximity to the State Fair or the FAA complex, however if you are going downtown as we were, it is about 5 miles. It is not a difficult trip to make, however you go through some ugly/run down areas if you take Reno Ave. or you have to hop on the interstate. I would consider this a good place to stay on a budget, but if the hotels downtown are reasonably priced I would probably look there next time. In summary, good experience here and probably the place to stay for numerous reasons, just may prefer another location if I want to be downtown a lot.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jeffv216
Paul S, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Jeffy216,
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I have shared your comments with the staff and you made their morning! The housekeeping department does do a great job and you are right about this hotel being an excellent option for extended stays. Martha, in the kitchen, appreciated your noticing the extra effort she's been making to vary the menu; we've added eight new meal options each month (Monday through Thursday) to increase the variety of meals especially for our long term guests. The entire staff here is dedicated to improving every guest's experience to make this Residence Inn the one that everyone wants to come back to visit. We'll hope to see you again soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have had the pleasure to stay at this hotel for two weeks.
1. Staff is always trying to help in any way they can.
2. location is located so you have access to major roads, but not a congested area.
3. Manager's will go the extra mile to see if you needs are taken care of.
Note: I stay seven months out of year in hotels and I think this is one of best.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Paul S, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Roger,
It was great having you as a guest. I enjoyed meeting you and our coversations over breakfast. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I hope that the next time you come to Oklahoma you will come back and visit with us again.
Yukon, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

The best stay experience I have ever had. Everyone one was helpful, kind and always greeted you with a smile. The rooms were clean, homey and spacious. They did not have dust bunnies either (cause I checked :) If you are going to be on an extended stay or just staying for a few days, this hotel is the place to be. They have everything you need and many things you would not even realize you miss from home like, an outdoor firepit and bbq grill and walking trail. The breakfast and dinner were such an appreciated conveinence. Many restaurants and some attractions are within walking distance. And only 4 minutes from a mall and minutes from bricktown! Stay here and I promise you will hate to leave.

Room Tip: The penthouses with two rooms are upstairs so that is something to take into consideration if you ha...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Paul S, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Divareneeyes,
Thank you for the review! Wow, that's the kind of feedback we like to get! It was a pleasure having you at the hotel and I'm so glad your experience measured up to your expectations. I'm very proud of the people I have working; the place is looking good and the staff are doing a fantastic job. Thanks again for your kind words.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

This Residence inn honors long term stay rates. Free breakfast, comfortable beds and rooms, full kitchens, M-th reception with free food Mon-thurs. Everyone was friendly and I will definitely be staying here again. We had a downpour and although Reno ave. flooded a bit, the room did not. They even helped me get my wii hooked up to the tv that is standard hotel-locked. Very accommodating. Close to restaurants and the FAA academy. Too bad the government shutdown cut my visit short.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Paul S, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Noonietunes,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I share all the feedback with the staff and your comments will result in some smiles. The property is ideal for long term guests; the way it's laid out makes it feel more like a home than a hotel and our goal is to treat everyone in that same manner. I'm glad you had a great experience and hope you can come back again sometime soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

This is my home away home! The front desk team is always there to answer my questions. Room is very spacious and clean, I've stayed here multiple times and the rooms are always consistent. Breakfast staff will greet you with a smile and the maid staff will say good morning when I pass by!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Paul S, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Wilson,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I spoke with you at check out! I am very lucky to have Martha and Olivia working the breakfast area, and one heck of a housekeeping crew keeping the rooms clean. It's fantastic that your experience measured up and that you keep coming back. We'll look forward to your next visit.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been staying at the Residence Inn for six years now. Everyone is friendly, which is a huge plus, with all the traveling I have done. They serve breakfast and dinner, have a small gym and keep the rooms nice.
Very close to the Fairgrounds.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Paul S, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Pamela,
Thank you for your kind words and your continued patronage. I'm very proud of the staff I have and the genuine kindness they show our guests. Residence Inn is, in general, warmer and more hospitable than most hotel brands but I think we've gone beyond even that and created an experience that is like visiting friends. We look forward to your next visit.