The room is good, especially that there is a fridge and microwave, and the price is good, the breakfast is not bad although there is a need for more fruits ( the only fruit was banana). The shower is good. I have several issue though:
1) the rooms key cards did not work well
2) the Ac/heater was not working and had to be fixed late at night. Then it was noisy ( tweaking noise)
3) the house keeping did clean my room during the first day, although I was out all morning (from 7 am till 11:30 am) then from 3 PM till 8 PM.
4) the internet did not work on the second day, when is called reception, the guy acted as if there was nothing wrong.
5) the only good receptionist was cici ( she is the female in charge at night on March 13). She really tried to help with the key, heater, and admitted that there was an issue with the internet but she gave me their 800 number and I had to call them to fix the issue for maybe the whole motel! The other two male receptionists were terrible. When I told one of them that the room was not cleaned, he told me that it should have been cleaned in the morning. I told him I was out all morning and only came back at noon to get a nap he said maybe this is why, and did not really offer to bring clean sheets, he asked me to go to them to get it, The two male receptionists said that there was no issue wit the internet despite ten fact that there was an issue. I felt that both of them were careless and disrespectful. The only reason I am giving two points for the service is because of CIci who was really good receptionist.
Also, I was not pleased with the fact that pets were allowed in the rooms. In addition to the hygiene issue, there were real vicious dogs, one of them attempted to attack me as I was walking with my son early in the morning.
Also, the room had an odor, the toilet seat was scratched, there was a hole in the bathroom wall, and two lights were not working in the room, and the hose keeping did not even pay attention to them. I did not report the lights because there were other pressing issues such as the bad heater, then noisy heater, internet connections, and the house keeping missing cleaning my room on the first day.
Also, on the internet it says that check out is at 12 PM , while in the lobby, the sign says 11:30 am !!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Oklahoma City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Oklahoma City
- Ramada Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Ramada