“A most unexpected surprise!”

Tower Hotel Oklahoma City
Ranked #87 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Our stay at the Tower Hotel was a blessing to us from our Pastors. After looking at the reviews here, which are mixed, I wondered how our stay would prevail. From the beginning, I emailed the GM of the hotel (he left his email in a prior comment) and asked about accommodating our particular needs. I received a prompt reply indicating the willingness and ability to do so. We encountered a glitch in our 3rd party booking, and due to Blake's magnificent service, it was handled entirely to our satisfaction. I am thankful for everything that made our stay most pleasant, and I look forward to staying again shortly.

• Stayed: March 2014
General M, General Manager at Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you Mrs. Victoria: it was a pleasure to work with you and your pastor to make the stay enjoyable. Please stay in touch and let me know if I can be of any help.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

First off, the staff and bed were excellent. The young woman that checked us in was clearly overwhelmed but was great at handling things. We had just driven 12.5 hours though so we were ready to settle in. Unfortunately, a large group of young men paraded down the hallway at 1:30 am and then again at 2:30am. We could hear everything. The rooms are not well insulated from noise. We got the reservation from priceline, so once you factor in the price, you get the three stars. Had we paid a premium, we would have been asking for the manager.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

I apologize Maureen T about the noise issues you experienced, especially after a brutally long driving day. We appreciate the comments and we will use them as a training tool for our team. We do have very quiet corner rooms for your next visit. Thank you also for mentioning the staff and service provided. Please email me at josh.morey@towerhotelokc.com for your next visit so I can assist you in getting one of those corner rooms.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We lucked into this hotel using hotels.com, and I have to admit I was questioning if I did the right thing, but when I got there, I really was impressed. Blake was on duty the first evening we arrived and almost every evening throughout our whole stay and was most helpful. All the staff was! It is an older hotel and the are working on keeping it updated. We were most pleased with our room, the pool, and public areas. We will try to stay again in the summer when the outdoor part of the pool opens up. Great stay!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the comments about our staff and hotel. The outside pool is open - we look forward to seeing you back.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This has to be one of the dumpiest hotels we have ever stayed in. It's rundown, dirty and the staff is unfriendly. They are not set up for groups. In addition we found lipstick on the glasses in our room!
Do not recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank lzel
General M, General Manager at Tower Hotel Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2015

Believe that you would enjoy the positive change to the property.

We do have lot's of meeting space for groups and our staff is engaged.

The public space is in good shape and the staff has been warm and friendly.

Do not hesitate to give us another shot, feel you will be pleased.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have been staying in OKC several days each week for work. I felt this hotel was serving my needs until I checked my credit card bill. I have 2 different charges for phone calls that they claim were made from my room and for internet. I was told at the front desk that internet at the level I needed (checking emails) was free. The hotel manager now claims that I purchased the higher speek internet. NO I did not! My iphone works just fine for placing phone calls, thank you. I spoke with front desk personell and was assured that I would be called back the next day. I called again the next afternoon and spoke with the daytime manager who insisted that she had the facts and that she would not offer a refund. I used the same internet connection during my second week stay and was not charged. POOR poor customer service. The manager is willing to lose me as a repeat customer over $10. Be careful when dealing with this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank amelc559

Sorry that you experienced a negative with the charges as noted.

Being aware of your monies is important and the staff here has been shared this information.

Packages are available that will assist in billing in the future if you give us another try, they include internet and breakfast (incidentals).

Thank you for your stay, there are a lot of options and we appreciate that you chose us.

Hope to see you back again.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Just stayed for one night, but a very nice stay. Beautiful room with beautiful view. Very nice indoor swimming pool with hot tub. Staff was all very nice and helpful. Room was very nice and clean. Big comfy bed with lots of pillows. Checkout not until 1200! Will definitely stay again and will recommend!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda M

Thank you Linda M for staying with us. We do offer a Noon checkout time, which I am glad you were able to take advantage of. We look forward to seeing you again\

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Not a complete let down but not impressed. Although the staff was nice, the rooms were clean, and the beds were comfortable.
My complaint is I paid way too much for two double beds, internet you have to pay for, and you have to pay way overpriced prices for breakfast. So we gave our breakfast business to Dunkin donuts. I paid way less the next night at a different hotel for two queen beds, free internet and an included breakfast plus all the same positives. Wish I would have asked about those things and not made a reservation. I would have stayed somewhere else to get more for my money. I guess you pay for the name.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Krico19

Appreciate your feedback on the visit. Cleanliness and Friendly staff are important and I will pass on to the staff.

There are some packages that we offer that will cover the internet and breakfast portions for discounted rates if you give us another shot.

We have done some nice things to the property in the way of upgrades and guest impact areas.

Still have the same friendly staff. Hope to see you again.

Thanks.