We made reservations via the internet to stay at this hotel while traveling to OKC for a family reunion. We planned a 3 night stay. After we checked in (I was getting a bad feeling from the time we pulled in) we noticed that alot of the rooms had pets. When we got to our room, it had two double beds instead of two queens, which was our reservation. The room smelled terribly of dog urine and the carpet was really gross. Even our kids were complaining and they never complain when staying away from home. We decided to move to a different hotel. I told the clerk that we were not pleased. They said they would still have to charge us for the first day, plus an additional $6 because one of our children was over 12. We moved to a different room, still had double beds, dirty bathroom with missing tile, moldy shower curtain, broken shower head. The bedspreads and blankets both had burn holes. The sheets were so thin, I thought they would tear before the night was through. The next day we moved to another hotel with a mini suite on the same street. We paid $30 more, but it was well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For easy access to Oklahoma City and its many delights, stay at our Howard Johnson Inn Oklahoma City. Located off I-40, our pet-friendly hotel is near Will Rogers World Airport and State Fair Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Howard Johnson