Recently stayed at the HoJo in Oklahoma City, just a night over moving from the East to the West Coast and normally would not notice much more than basic service at the chain motels but I had to write a blissful review of this particular site. After a long drive I was greeted with a cheerful smile from the desk girl. She quickly checked me in and offered the high speed cables for internet in room. Room was clean and crisp. There was a bit of noise from the block away freeway but it didn't seem to affect us in the room or the nights sleep. Breakfast was more than just donuts and coffee. FULL breakfast with many selections such as biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, cereals, and the usual danish, donuts, etc.... Morning check out guy was a bit less friendly but with the good experience I had, his stuffy attitude didn't diminish the overall experience! Good job HoJo, this is one of your better ones!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For easy access to Oklahoma City and its many delights, stay at our Howard Johnson Inn Oklahoma City. Located off I-40, our pet-friendly hotel is near Will Rogers World Airport and State Fair Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Howard Johnson