Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City
$153
$134
  • Pool
1,073 results
All reviewssliding glass doorroom was cleanwafflesno elevatorhot breakfastwould stay here againbiscuits and gravyone night staypleasant staydesk clerkroad tripa great place to staylots of restaurantsking bedstaff was friendlyfree breakfasthojo
Reviewed December 31, 2011

We stayed at this hotel just after Christmas on our way from NM to Chicago, on December 27, 2011. After many, many hours in the car it was such a joy to arrive at a nice, clean place. The front desk staff were kind and efficient, and the room was GREAT. Someone had posted that the rooms were outdated, but they must be updating them because ours had a new bed and headboard, new light fixtures and even a decent tv, Just a chair was slightly old, but everything else seemed modern. The bathroom was clean, sheets were soft and clean, bed was comfortable. It was a very nice room, especially for the price. The continental breakfast, while large and with variety, was not the highest quality. Typical scrambled eggs that don't look like scrambles eggs, waffle maker, white bagels, etc. But I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was 209, faced away from the highway so very quiet and looked out over one side of the parking lot, in case anyone is concerned about watching their car overnight from their room
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Stayed here on our way to New Mexico for Christmas, our car was robbed during the night and all our family's Christmas presents were stolen and back window of our car smashed out! When we told the manager and attendents they responded with "it happens all the time" and then wouldn't call the police for us! This hotel has some great reviews which is why we stayed here but take my advice and STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

The room smelled and bothered my allergies. Out of date furnishings and just overall crappy appearance. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was disgusting frozen crap that was heated up.

I know hotels delete bad reviews from the internet but I hope this stays up long enough to stop some from staying here or at least remove all your stuff from your car before sleeping.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank conantfamily
Reviewed December 14, 2011

The receptionist got a room close to the reception so I would not have to walk to]the corridors. It was especially important for me since I was alone and I am female. He insisted and did help ne with my luggage. Very professional and nice! The room was clean and warm on that wintery day. Breakfast was fine. I will return to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Our room was spacious with a comfortable bed, well-placed lights, and large desk. Really appreciated access by inside corridor only. Good choices on the hot breakfast also. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Large room, plenty of amenities, good bath and shower and better than average breakfast. The staff was pleasant and accomodating. I've paid more for less at other places, so I definitely recommend this motel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business