“Great staff,clean rooms but dont order room service” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #14 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Dallas, United States
“Great staff,clean rooms but dont order room service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I would give this hotel 2.5 stars, it was nice enough, I felt safe, it was in a decent part of town, close to the airport and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The carpet had some stains, the room was clean but I ordered room service and was starving. It was an hour late, I ended up paying $40 for the meal, a drink -coca cola and dessert then it immediately made me sick. I was in the restroom most the night. Was a complete waste of my money to order room service. For the price the rooms were a little dated.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Slidell, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Nice place. Convenient to I-40 and lots of restaurants.

By the time we got here we were one day shy of being on the road for three weeks. It was nice to get to a Hilton Garden Inn to rest and relax. Very helpful staff.

Only complaint - and since we stay almost exclusively with Hilton properties - is the little three wheel luggage carts they have now days. Might be okay if you are traveling alone for three or four days, but if you are a couple and traveling a few weeks, you have lots of luggage, hanging clothes bags, etc. I don't think Hilton gave a lot of thought when it went to the little bitty carts.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Swansea, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Arrived late and they were booked full but had held my room (they should have.)

Room was nice, AC worked well, and the Internet was fast. TV worked as expected.

Bar and restaurant closed at 10pm (kind of early I thought.)

Not sure I'm sold on the fancy bed "system." Felt lumpy in spots, but maybe it was me. Slept OK.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Inn picked us up at the airport and transported us back. Very friendly staff. Nice, very nice room. Highly recommend this Inn. We also went to the Bricktown Area. Took the river boat ride, took in a Redhawks baseball game and dined at Toby Keiths' Bar and grill. All in the same area with minimal walking!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Took my wife for a quick get away and this Hotel had great reviews. It lived up to them. Micah at the front desk could not have been more friendly and Mike serving in the breakfast area was a pleasure for both days. Had to stay in the handicap room since my wife broke her foot. Nice sleep number bed and great nice set up of the suite. did the museums some shopping and some great restaurants, everything was within 10 minutes.

Room Tip: I had a handicap room which I don't prefer but needed this time. Make sure you work with the nic...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
PHOENIX, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

As with every Hilton property the service and accommodations are very nice. Especially the comfy bed. The only issue I have is the business model for the Garden Inn is confusing. Their model seems to adopt both the Embassy Suites and Hampton models.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Ted M
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this property for one (1) night last month, before a flight out back to Austin, and had dinner in the on-site restaurant. After waiting 15 minutes for a salad, that finally arrived and was "brown lettuce" with caesar dressing. While I was waiting for my waitress to check on me, I noticed she was eating popcorn in the kitchen. Why wouldn't she be eating out-of-site? When my pasta finally arrived it was cold and not edible. About this time, the front desk manager cruised by my table and inquired how my dinner was going, and after I told her I was not impressed, she found my waitress who was texting or face booking, or whatever she was doing. I wondered, did she wash her hands? By this time, I had been there 40 minutes and being out of patience, I was done, anyway. My dinner was comped and I was offered a free desert or glass of wine, I declined. What I wanted was a double grey goose on the rocks.

The next morning I took the airport shuttle with a friendly young lady that didn't buckle her seat belt, and talked on her cell phone the entire (short) drive. Also, she forgot the ask if she could assist me with my bag. After we arrived at the airport and I retrieved my bag, she appeared at the curbside on her cell phone, looking for a tip. Oh well, the joys of business travel today.

Shame in you Hilton, I am a platinum member and won't be staying at your property if I ever am forced to return to OK City.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business