Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport
$100
$97
$170
Renaissance Hotels
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$70
$54
$148
$134
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewskeurig coffee makerroom was cleangreat hotelbusiness tripthe entire hotelbusiness centereasy accessfresh fruitfront desk staffbreakfast buffetstaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againhgishuttlemeridianfairgroundsinterstate
Reviewed May 7, 2012

checked into the Embassy Suites on Maridian today...they are under a major renovation. Very old property that i cannot recommend. I called the HGI just down the road to re-locate, and they came and picked me up. There are not any restraunts to walk to but Carlton, my man, drove me to and from the restraunt. Highly recommend this property. Great staff,comfortable and very clean...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment on your most recent stay with us. I will make sure to pass on your appreciation to Carlton and that we are glad to have him as part of our team. I appreciate you selecting our hotel and we hope that you will be back as our guest the next time you visit Oklahoma City.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Stayed here for the 2012 OKC Marathon. Loved it. Room was comfortable and well equipped - frig, iron board, hair dryer, coffee pot, microwave. Staff were excellent. Very supportive of the marathon - signs in the lobby the night before, t-shirt on staff supporting the run, and water/snacks in the lobby the morning of the run. Walk to the shuttle just next door at Ihop. Great location near the interstate, and lots of places to eat nearby. Only complaint is the A/C unit is older and is noisy when it kicks on. Other than that, very glad I selected this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to mention your recent stay with us. I will make sure to have maintenance check the AC unit in the room you were in. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great time while staying with us and hope we see you back again next year for the Memorial Marathon. I was a Red Cross volunteer during the Oklahoma City bombing and greatly appreciate the opportunity to do what we can to support the memory of all of those lost.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We just stayed here for 3 nights over St. Patrick's weekend. The place is great! The staff was always friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were great. Our room (we got upgraded to a suite because our room wasn't ready when we checked in) was excellent. It's very convenient to the freeway (the 40) and gave us easy access to everywhere that we wanted to go (Bricktown, the Memorial, etc.). Very close to the airport, and the neighborhood certainly isn't as bad as I thought it might be from some of the reviews I've read. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, and we've already planned to stay here again when we visit again in October.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor above the pool and had no trouble with noise!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michelob14
hilton801, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to mention your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great time while staying with us and hope you make us your “home away from home” when you are in Oklahoma City.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Just returned from a one night stay. As a Hilton Diamond member, I have stayed at this hotel multiple times a year for the past 10 years. It is no surprise that it is starting to show a little age...mainly in the bathrooms and hallway decor. It's still one of the nicer hotels in the area which isn't saying much and the service is typically pretty good. They accidentally assigned me to a smoking room which I realized as I was opening the door and was hit with disgusting cigarette stench. Fortunately, they were able to find me a non-smoking room.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Suzanidoo

I want to thank you for your comments and feedback as this allows us to improve our products and services for you and all future guests of ours. I appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels and truly value your feedback. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

My husband and I just returned from Oklahoma City and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, we enjoyed our stay very much. We stayed in a suite it was spacious and comfortable. Room Service was excellent, great hamburgers, not a long wait to get food to our room. Nice staff, and room was clean. Housekeepers did a great job with the rooms, we enjoyed our return at night to a clean room.

One thing we both found interesting but may be annoying to some were the birds, we thought they were fun to watch and still are wondering what kind of birds they are....I can see how they could be annoying to some, but we were not bothered by them. If anyone knows anything about them would love to know.

It was a great trip and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Oklahoma City!!

Room Tip: Near the airport very convenient.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kam59

Thank you so very much for taking the time to compliment our hotel and our team. Glad you got to enjoy the room service during you recent visit and I have to admit the hamburgers are one of my favorite menu items also. We certainly hope you stay here again very soon!