We were in OK City for a horse show at the OK City Fairgrounds. We have stayed at the Embassy Suites in San Diego, and Chicago, among others, so we expected another top notch experience at the OK City Embassy Suites. Not so. It was just average and I was not impressed. The heating/cooling system was so outdated. You could have A/C in the bedroom, or heat in the living room, but not vice versa, and the heat settings were: OFF, or Blasting--nothing inbetween. After reporting this TWICE to the front desk, and them sending someone twice to "fix" it, we gave up and just dealt with it. We could not access pay-per-view movies from the bedroom TV, not a huge issue, but after reporting this twice and having them send someone twice, the TV in that room became staticky and would not work from the remote. Again, after reporting this twice we gave up and just watched TV in the living room. The bathroom was very small, way smaller than you'd expect to find in a "nice" hotel. The door came 2 inches from the rim of the toilet when the bathrom door was opened. LOTS of dogs. Breakfast was fine. Pool was fine. Business center had the slowest internet I've seen since dial-up. Most of the time it just kicked me off. Managers reception/cocktail hour was fine, but the only snacks most nights were goldfish crackers, popcorn, and bar chips, no hot appetizers like in other Embassy Suites we've stayed at. If they had fixed the broken items when reported, or given me a discount to make up for it, I could recommend this hotel to others, but as it stands, we will not be back. They did offer to credit us $60 (we were there 9 nights with a total charge of over $1200, so even if the credit HAD shown up on our final bill (which it did not) it would have been a drop in the bucket. There are WAY too many hotels in OK City to choose from to take our chances with Embassy Suites again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Will Rogers Airport hotel is the perfect choice when visiting Oklahoma City. Conveniently located less minutes from Will Rogers Airport, our hotel is only six miles from downtown and the premier events and attractions in Oklahoma City area. The location offers easy access to major corporate destinations; AAR, AT&T, Atlantic Aviation, Boeing, Cameron, ClimateMaster, Dell, the FAA, plus Pratt and Whitney, Seagate, Smith and Nephew, as well as, Tinker Air Force Base. Guests will also find a variety of entertainment venues within a 10 mile radius of the hotel; Bricktown Canal the Downtown Entertainment District, Boathouse District with White Water Rafting, Six Flag's White Water Bay, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory, Oklahoma Art Museum, Oklahoma City Arena (home of the NBA Team OKC THUNDER), Oklahoma River Cruises, State Fair Park, Stockyards and so much more. The fantastic amenities offer are just one of the many reasons why guests choose Embassy Suites when visiting Oklahoma City. Take advantage of our two-room suites; each suite offering a spacious living area for visiting, sofabed and a separate bedroom for privacy. And, with these added comforts, you’ll forget you are away from home; two Flat Screen televisions, in both the living area and bedroom, Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Free Wifi, along with free hard-wired internet access. In addition to the cozy amenities offered in our suites, we have luxuries to help you make the most out of every day of your stay with us. We offer a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast every morning to help our guests start their days healthfully. After a long day, unwind with a dip in our indoor heated swimming pool or relax in our whirlpool and/or sauna. You can also de-stress by enjoying our hotel fitness room featuring PreCor Equipment. As you settle into your evening, join us for our nightly manager’s reception. Our in-house restaurant, The Landing Bar and Grill, offers everything from fresh salads and sandwiches to succulent steaks. More interested in dining out? There are over 40 restaurants within a one mile radius of the hotel, many within easy walking distance. Enjoy the upscale shopping at the Rodeo Drive of OKC at the Outlet Shoppes, offering free shuttle to and from the mall. With so many great features, the Embassy Suites – Oklahoma City is sure to make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Will Rogers Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Oklahoma City - Will Rogers Airport Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Embassy Suites