Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Will Rogers Airport
Ranked #14 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Farmington, United States
“OKC Meridian Street”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Wait staff are exceptionally friendly. Perfect location for several good restaurants, shopping, & Heritage Place Sales facility. Our favorite place to stay in OKC. Comfortable rooms & great food. Adequate parking.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

yukon59, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Will Rogers Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Great review! Thank you for mentioning our exceptionally friendly wait staff. I think they are definitely some of the friendliest in OKC! Besides our two restaurants, there are well over 40 within a two mile radius of the hotel, many within walking distance. Besides the nearby shopping at MacArthur and Reno which is less than 2 miles from here; there is also The Outlet Shoppes at OKC which has some great shops and a quick 10 minute drive from our hotel. Glad you stayed with us during the recent Heritage Place Sale. Hope to have you stay with us during their next one! Best regards, Debi Neumann, Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Korean first
Conway, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2014

very nice. close to many restaurants and convention center. The maid forgot to clean my room on my 3rd night, but I think it was really just a fluke accident. Other than that, it was a very nice trip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on your recent stay with us. We do have a plethora of restaurants around us...many within walking distance! I apologize for housekeeping missing your suite on one day of your stay. I'm certain it was a fluke accident as we have a great housekeeping team and they rarely miss cleaning someones suite. I will most certainly mention it the Executive Housekeeper to investigate. Hope to have you stay with us again the next time you come to Oklahoma City! Best regards, Debi Neumann, Director of Sales
Las Vegas, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was here for an extended period of time and the stay was rather nice. The staff was very accomidating, and the happy hour was nice. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean with very good cleaning services. Will be staying here again soon.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

yukon59, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Will Rogers Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for your recent review. We are a great place to stay for guests like you who are here for an extended stay. The two room suite helps give you a little more room and a feeling of 'home'. Glad to hear you enjoyed the complimentary evening reception. I hope you also got to partake in our complimentary breakfast buffet/omelets cooked to order too! Next time you have to come to Oklahoma City on business or on please...we'd love to have you back! With kind regards, Debi Neumann, Director of Sales
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel a few times and this will be our hotel of choice in Oklahoma City. Great breakfast, clean rooms, convenient to airport and I-40. Rooms are large, comfortable and extremely clean. Breakfast is wonderful! Staff is very helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

yukon59, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Will Rogers Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
We appreciate the nice review on your recent stay with us. I agree...we do have a great breakfast, clean and spacious rooms, great location, tremendous breakfast and our staff is best in town! I'm happy to hear we are now your 'hotel of choice' when you come to Oklahoma City. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Best regards, Debi Neumann, Director of Sales
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I've stayed in this property several times, but this trip was the last. It looks nice enough and the staff is pleasant, but it appears I can have either WiFi or hot water - not both.

Rooms on the east wing get a strong WiFi signal, but twice - two different occasions, two different floors - I have found that the water never gets much past lukewarm. I report it, they promise to call maintenance, but nothing changes. On the south and west wings, I never had a problem with hot water. In those locations, however, the WiFi signal is weak at best and doesn't hold for more than a few minutes at a time. Since I travel for work, which spills into evenings, the weak WiFi isn't an acceptable situation.

Like many older properties, it has a dark appearance (large interior atrium/courtyard). I could tolerate that if the physical plant infrastructure were robust enough to provide hot water in EVERY room and strong WiFi throughout the hotel.

A final nit: housekeeping SOP apparently calls for resetting the thermostat each day to 72 F. Until I taped "PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH" notes to each thermostat, I returned each night to an icebox -- without the ability to warm up in a hot shower (see above).

I'll be looking for a different hotel next time I travel to this city.

Room Tip: If you want stable hot water, try the west or south wings. East wing seems to have strongest WiFi si...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Let me start out by saying thank you for staying with us on more than one occasion; your business is greatly appreciated! I did hate to read about your frustration with issues with HSIA and no hot water. Without knowing exactly what suite(s) you've stayed in; I can't have our Chief Engineer check them for both of those issues. I can tell you we do have isolated instances with the HSIA in certain areas and that is being addressed. As for no hot water...we don't hear that issue too often. When we do, it has been a simple fix in the suite itself. I was surprised to hear you say housekeeping was adjusting your thermostat. They are not supposed to touch it unless the suite is a check out. We will address this with the Executive Housekeeper. We would love for you to stay with us again. Call me direct and I will personally find a suite for you that has great WIFI signal AND hot water. Best regards, Debi Neumann, Director of Sales
Verdigris OK
Reviewed January 16, 2014

This is our favorite place to stay in OKC. The complimentary breakfast is by far the best breakfast I've had a any hotel. However, the restaurant service was very poor for dinner, and the food mediocre.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I was thrilled to read we are your favorite place to stay in OKC! What a compliment...thank you! We do have a delicious breakfast...you certainly won't go hungry and as you know it is FREE to all our overnight guests every day of the week! I was saddened to read about the service and the quality of the food in the restaurant for dinner. I have already shared your comments with both the general manager and the food and beverage director. They are already addressing the problem with the kitchen and restaurant staff. I hope you will try the restaurant again the next time you stay. With kind regards, Debi Neumann, Director of Sales
Wichita Falls, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The property was not new, but it was well-maintained. The presence of a security guard was noted positively. We saw him patrolling around the outside of the hotel near the parking lot at 10P when we arrived. Earned points with me before entering! Tried Embassy Suites as a replacement for abandoned Marriott Courtyard (loss of breakfast buffet). Good replacement with omelettes made to order and other hot items (pancakes, etc.) available on buffet.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. We are not new, but we did complete a multi million dollar renovation mid 2012. We do take security of our guests seriously and I'm happy to hear you saw them patrolling the outside of the hotel. The OKC Hotel Motel Association also has the OKC Police cruise the parking lots of the hotels along the Meridian corridor on occasion as a precautionary measure. We do have a delicious bountiful breakfast buffet for our hotel guests including cooked to order omelets! Hope to see you again real soon. Best regards, Debi Neumann, Director of Sales