I had been staying at the embassy with no issues, until about a week ago. I was bit by a SPIDER and it was AWFUL. Worse than the spider bite was the way the GM handled the matter. I had anticipated staying there til the end of September, however I MUST move. They say they can't "prove" it happened in the hotel, though as SOON as I got back from the hospital I told them and they moved me.... BLANK STARE..... I went to bed ok... woke up with a bite, I guess I must have floated to another land in my dream and got bit there! The people who work in service are extremely nice, however the management should have taken care of the $217.00 doctor bill, especially for a LONG time customer. I wasn't trying to get over, but I am definitely going to pursue legal guidance....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites is located 4 miles North of the Will Rogers Airport and 6 miles from downtown, this Oklahoma City hotel offers a free airport shuttle from 6am-10pm, restaurants, a bar and 12,000 sq. ft. of event space. Wake up to our free made to order breakfast and enjoys drinks at the complimentary Evening Reception. Each two-room suite includes a separate living room, two TV's, a mini-refrigerator and microwave. Enjoy complimentary WIFI throughout the hotel. This hotel also provides a business center, fully equipped fitness center and a heated indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Will Rogers Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Oklahoma City - Will Rogers Airport Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Embassy Suites