“overnight stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #101 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“overnight stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

The room we had was clean, and well maintained. staff was friendly and helpful. Pool was closed, but that is what you would expect in the winter months. Loved the Wooden sitting area by the pool. very nicely built.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager-5258, General Manager at Days Inn Oklahoma City South, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are pleased to get the reviews of your last stay at our property. Hope to see you in future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Madisonville, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

I recently book this hotel in December of 2013. I was told there was shuttle from the airport...not true.........There is no bus system in the area either. The room was smelly and there were women selling their body in the area. I was trying to sleep and people knocked on the door. I fe;t unsafe and decided to find another hotel. The manager refused to discount my stay and I was charged for a full week of stay. I only stayed a few hours and I wanted to warn others before you book this hotel to stay away. The people at a local rent car place informed me that this was not a good place for anyone to lay their head.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Scottsdale, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

I am the GM of a #1 ranked hotel. I am very experienced in what to look for in a hotel stay. This was by far the worst experience I have EVER had! To start the area is dicey at best. There's a strip club next door. The area is very dark and run down. When checking in the guy at the front desk was very nice. He even upgraded my room without even asking. However once we tried to find our room we couldnt. It was on the inside of the hotel which had us parking on the outside coridor and not at all close to our room. I am not exaggerating at all when I say I didn't feel good about my car being there all night. It was full of our belongings and I really had no idea if it would still be there in the morning! Once we found our room and went inside I was disgusted by what we saw! I took pictures to post because it was so unbelievable! Blood and hair on both beds..mold and something I couldn't figure out was in the bathroom..the smoke detector was ripped and hanging off the wall without a battery and the tv turned on but was stuck on 1 channel which happened to be Spanish.
I stay at a lot of hotels and give reviews for all of them because as a GM I feel you should always get the best stay possible so I highly recommend you think twice before staying here!!

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello Dear,

We are extremely sorry about your last stay at our property and as being GM of the Hotel toy might know that sometimes things like linens and maintenance issue get unnoticed. We will make sure to not let that happen again.

Apologize for your inconvenience
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Super 8 Oklahoma City
Super 8 Oklahoma City
#64 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#46 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Studio 6 Oklahoma City
Studio 6 Oklahoma City
#120 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
#75 of 147 in Oklahoma City
Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
Ramada Oklahoma City Near Brickt...
#111 of 147 in Oklahoma City
WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Tinker AFB

Been to Days Inn Oklahoma City South? Share your experiences!