“Relaxing stay”

Ranked #109 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed October 24, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Manager-5258, General Manager at Days Inn Oklahoma City South, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Reviewed October 22, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to motels. As long as there is a bed, a tv, and a shower, I'm good. But I do have my limits.

The part of town is a little seedy, but as long as I wasn't going on a midnight stroll I was fine. I didn't notice any bugs or roaches, but the room and the furnishings were a little dingy. The bathroom was clean and the breakfast they served the next day was actually very good. I guess the biggest problem I had was the price. I was alone and they claimed there were no more single rooms left. I've encountered that problem before, and typically the motel will give you a double at a discount. Not this place. In fact, they charged me more for the double than they said they would.

I can't say I had the horrible experience that some of the other reviewers did, but I think I will stay elsewhere the next time I'm in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2012

On our way back to Dallas me and my wife decided to stay here with our 6 years old daughter. We got non-smoking king bed room. Room was super clean. Bed was comfortable and pillows were soft. The free breakfast they had in the morning was the best I ever had at any motel. Front desk clerk was nice and helpful. Will definitely stop here again on our way back since we frequently go to Springfield, Missouri.

Room Tip: Request Room in the south side building.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kevin p
Reviewed April 25, 2012

They have great upgraded rooms, friendly staff and great location.
Mainly Cheap price and Great Value.

Room Tip: South side building prefer.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank charlie p
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Super 8 Oklahoma City
Super 8 Oklahoma City
#67 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#47 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Lincoln Inn Hotel & Suites
Lincoln Inn Hotel & Suites
#102 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
#72 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
Ramada Oklahoma City Near Brickt...
#123 of 151 in Oklahoma City
WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Tinker AFB

Been to Days Inn Oklahoma City South? Share your experiences!