Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$77
$77
Country Inn
$144
$131
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Springs(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$83
$79
ComfortInn
$89
$102
$148
Autograph
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$67
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$65
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$79
Travelocity
All reviewscracker barrelsmall bistrobistro foodcourtyard viewfree parking and shuttleparking lotfront deskmini frigroom was cleanearly flightwould stay here againoutlet mallnice staystayed here for one nightoutdoor poolstaff was friendlyshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2012

This hotel has been upgraded and is an excellent example of today's Courtyard product.

I arrived very late and checked out very early. Both were handled by the same person, who provided efficient, pleasant service. My room was a single, with large bed, ample work space, and everything was spotlessly clean.

The hotel was apparently heavily booked, as the parking lot was pretty full, and I was lucky to find a convenient parking place - but keep in mind that I arrived very late, after most other guests had checked in.

Location is near I-40, just south on Meridian. The hotel is set back from the highway and from Meridian, so it is not obvious where it is. Go south on Meridian to the light just past the Motel 6, and turn left. There's a Courtyard sign there. Then go down to the stop sign, make a U-turn, and the hotel will be on the right.

The hotel is about 7 minutes from the Will Rogers/OKC airport - which is just south on Meridian. In the area are ample eating choices - fast food, family restaurants, and other choices.

Be aware that the elevator is located a fair distance from the lobby, but is near one of the side entrances. If walking from the lobby to the room is an issue, request a room near the lobby or near an entrance.

AAA and senior discounts (over 62) are available at the Marriott website. I did not find any other specials when I booked.

Overall, pleasant stay. Average value for the money, however, based on the rate (AAA) paid.

Have stayed here before and would stay again.

Other reviewers have commented on the lack of security in the parking lot. I did not notice anything out of the ordinary when I stayed, but taking the other reviewers' comments to heart, I'd hide valuables and try to park in a well lit area, preferrably near an entrance.

Room Tip: If walking to/from the elevator - which is not near the lobby - is a problem, request a close-by room or one near a side entrance.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank step12dude
Michael W, General Manager at Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at the Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport. We are so glad that your room was clean and comfortable, and that you enjoyed your stay. We are also very pleased that our staff provided you with a pleasant check-in and check-out experience. We have recently brought on a security company to aid with the safety and security of our guests, and to improve the overall experience of our guests’ stay. We hope that you will be back to see us again in the near future! Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

Reurned six months later. Lobb remodeled now has a small bar. Nice restaurant area for breakfast. Lobby understaffed but nice people I think I will look around for better value

• Stayed: May 2012
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences regarding your recent stay here at the Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport. We’re glad to hear you liked the newly renovated lobby and Bistro Restaurant; however, I would like to apologize that we were understaffed during your stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed our staff and are continually working to build a strong team. Also, we recently hired security and are currently in the process of replacing our parking lot signage.

We value your business and appreciate your comments and feedback. I hope you will come back to stay with us soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Stayed one night at the OKC Courtyard before taking a flight out the next morning. This is one of the upgraded Courtyards and has a great lobby area. Check-in was swift and efficient. Room clean and comfortable. Quiet location - no noise from the highway or airport. Cracker Barrel restaurant 2-minute walk across the parking lot. Didn't see any evidence of crime - there were a lot of vehicles in the parking lot including some that looked like they had storm chasing equipment on trailers, etc. But based on other reviews (I've read after my stay) I wouldn't leave valuables in the vehicle.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay here at the Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport. We are so pleased to hear you liked the new lobby and I hope you were able to experience all the new features that our hotel has to offer. I was also glad to hear your check-in went smoothly and that your room was clean, comfortable, and in a quiet location. Additionally, we recently hired security and are currently in the process of replacing our parking lot signage.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

My vehicle was broken into during the night. They said there is a sign in the parking lot. Park at your own risk! I did find the sign, after the fact. It is very small and faded. I had to pay $300.00 to replace my window. There are no cameras in the parking lot. Very disappointed in Marriott I expected more from this motel. OKC policeman told me that they have met with Marriott in the past asking them to install cameras, because this happens here alot. I travel with my job, so I live out of my car. I have been violated. My identity has been stolen. All this could have been avoided if THE COURTYARD MARRIOTT on Highland Blvd would have told a female alone, that the area in the back, which was close to my room was not a safe place to park. Thanks Mr. Marriott for my pleasant and costly stay. I'm sorry for your inconvenience was not enough to compensate my losses! I rate this motel a zero!

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank luluwesley
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments and feedback about your recent stay at the Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences you encountered with having your vehicle broken into. We have recently hired a security company to help monitor any suspicious activity. Also, as part of our lobby renovations the parking lot signage is being updated and replaced.

We value your business and hope that you will come back to stay with us soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Even though the hotel was under renovation, we enjoyed our stay very much. The front desk personnel were very friendly, knowledgeable and more than willing to help us. The room was nicely decorated, and the bed very comfortable. The complimentary airport shuttle was a very nice extra for family flying in from out of town. For those of us who drove, the hotel location was a little difficult to find at first but it turned out to be very convenient to lots of restaurants, close to the wedding venue and easy to get to and from the interstate and major roads. Room rate was an excellent value. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family