All reviews cracker barrel room was clean waffles continental breakfast king bed road trip would stay again biscuits and gravy easy access great room front desk staff pet oklahoma freeway rates
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Although the staff was friendly, the room had an odor and had to request for my room be clean and given fresh linen. I booked a Junior King suite and merely this was a large room with no amenities and the television remote did not work and TV was in an odd place, that I had to get out of bed to change the channel. Honestly, don't think I would be back. Thanks to my family was making the best of this experience.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Pete D, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2016

I do apologize about any inconveniences you incurred during your stay at our hotel. We have taken your concerns about the housekeeping issues directly to that department, and it has been resolved. We would have been happy to have replaced the remote had we known it wasn't working for you. We are sorry to hear that because of these issues, you feel you won't return to our establishment. I would hope that you would give us a second chance, should your travels bring you back into the Oklahoma City area.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Pete D, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Reviewed September 20, 2016

I checked on Monday, Sept. 12, 2016.

Being an older person, I was having problems with checking on and using the card key. I told the clerk that I was having problems and didn't seem to care what kind of a problem, he was there to collect a paycheck.

All other clerks and the hotel was an excellent experience.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you had problems using the card key, and I am truly sorry that you had any problems with our front desk clerk. I have addressed the matter with him personally, and I assure you, this will not happen again. We are here to provide 100% customer service to all of our guests, that is the goal of our hotel, from check in through check out, and I am glad to hear that everything else with your stay was excellent. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again anytime you are in the Oklahoma City area.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

We only stayed about 8 hours on a cross country move, but the front desk staff was very courteous! Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Pete D, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay at our hotel. I am sorry that your stay was so short, and hope that you get a chance to stay with us longer should your travels bring you back to the Oklahoma City area.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Pete D, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2016