All reviews cracker barrel room was clean waffles parking lot continental breakfast king suite biscuits and gravy would stay again easy access great room front desk staff convenient location pet interstate cereal oklahoma rates
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was absolutely pleased with this stay. I expected the run of the mill lower-standard service & cleanliness, as I had been previously given by other hotels, but this hotel definitely out-shined them all. I stayed in a non-smoking room, on a non-smoking floor ~ the halls and the room smelled fresh and clean. The bed was absolutely comfortable and clean, as well. I was extremely impressed at the price I paid, for the room I was given. A few months prior, I paid almost twice as much, to stay at a hotel just down the road, for an almost identical room. I will continue to use and recommend Baymont Inn & Suites OKC to everyone I know. Thank You!

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Rick P, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay with us! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for giving us a chance, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any thing we can do to make your stay better. We hope to see you again soon!

A Wyndham traveler
Mead
Reviewed July 18, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Rick P, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Reviewed July 11, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were only staying for one night and needed somewhere "decent" to stay. We were assigned to Room 127. The only disadvantage was that it was all the way at the end of the hall on the first floor. I loved the fact that this entire property is a smoke free facility.

Our room was HUGE!!! I've never had a room other than a suite, in this type of hotel that was bigger. There were two king beds with clean linens, as well as a queen pull out sofa. There was a desk, reclining chair, refrigerator and a microwave. The towels were very plush and clean.

The front desk staff was very nice and informative. At the end of our stay, I wanted to do an express checkout and the front desk clerk told me that he would bring our receipt and sure enough he came right down. The only negative part of the stay was that all of the doors, aside from the front door and the door to the pool, only allowed access to leave out of it. Once outside, you were unable to re-enter. We were informed that they were waiting on parts to come in. However, this was just a minor setback.

The facility has a coin washer & dryer, a fitness room, equipped with a treadmill, elliptical, and weights. A decent pool for relaxing is also available. There is also continental breakfast available from 6:30a-9a.

I would have no problem staying here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Rick P, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are very thankful that you choose our hotel for your needs. We try our hardest to make each and every guest feel as close to home as possible. We may not succeed 100% of the time, but we will continue to try. Thank you for your kind words as it helps motivate our staff that their hard work does pay off. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The staff was very polite and accomodating, but that did not make up for the fact that our towels were wet when we checked in, the room smelled smoky and had burn marks on the tub, the bathroom vent was covered in dust, the bath drain was full of hair, and to top it off, there was a dead bird floating in the pool. I was thoroughly disgusted!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Rick P, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you using your valuable time to post a review about your stay. We strive to provide each of our guests with an excellent experience. We are very sorry that you did not have an excellent stay. We looked at our maintenance logs for the swimming pool, and also surveyed the surveillance tapes for the area and did not find any complaints of a "dead" bird in the pool. It may have been some other debris, which should not have been their neither. We had many groups over the weekend with many people using the swimming pool over this past weekend. As for the problems you experienced in your room, we sincerely apologize for the poor housekeeping. We are working to improve our housekeeping department, and will make sure that this does not happen again to any other guest. We do try our hardest, but from the review of your stay it seems that we need to try harder. We hope next time you will inform the front desk of your problems so can try to fix them immediately. We will do our part and make sure that you never have this type of bad experience at our hotel, so we hope that you will give us another change to improve.