We stayed at the Baymont for two night and was pleasantly surprised. Next to the freeway, but still very quiet. The breakfast was nice and the room was clean. We would stay at a Baymont Inn again. There are plenty of restaurants near by also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn and Suites Oklahoma City Airport is ideally located off Interstate 40, just minutes from the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds. The Will Rogers World Airport is a quick 5 miles away. This Oklahoma City hotel is just minutes from the Oklahoma City National Memorial, Penn Square Mall, Historic Bricktown District, Oklahoma City Stockyards, the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, the University of Oklahoma Medical Center, Myriad Botanical Gardens and the Oklahoma City Zoo. At the Baymont Inn and Suites start every day with a Free USA Today Newspaper and enjoy our Complimentary Baymont Breakfast Corner with Hot Items. In your room, work on your spacious desk with Wired and Wireless Free High Speed Internet Access or use our complimentary Business Center. For your enjoyment a sparkling Outdoor Pool is provided, plus access to the well equipped Fitness Center. Everything that is important to Oklahoma City is easily accessible from the Baymont Inn and Suites, where Hometown Hospitality lives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Oklahoma City Airport
- Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport Hotel Oklahoma City
- Comfort Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Comfort Inn