$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$99
$94
Courtyard
$125
$87
EmbassySuites.com
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$114
$95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
$110
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$130
  • Breakfast included
$143
$119
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

1,018 results
All reviewsarizona grillbreakfast buffetroom was cleannice poolgreat place to staynice hotelfresh fruiteasy accessfirst floorwould stay here againroad tripshuttle serviceparking lotconvenient locationnice staystaff was friendlyclose to the airport
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Saddleback Inn & Suites in OKC is one on the best motels I haave stayed in on a leisure trip. I think the staff go out of their way to make your stay the most pleasurable. I also enjoy the fact that there is a shuttle that will take you to many different locations as I do not enjoy driving in the City. I have stayed at many Best Western Motels and can't really think of any bad experiences, which in my opinion says a lot for this chain of hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Marcus,
We are very appreciative of your kind comments and the time you took to share them with others. We look forward to having you here as our guest again very soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had two leaks from the ceiling during a rain storm. To their credit the hotel did move me as soon as I called down. Location is terrible and elevator is inconveniently located. I had a suitcase and a bag for work and had to walk them up the stairs to my room. Lunch in the hotel was terrible and bar was sad.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the roof leak issues during your stay. Your satisfaction is important to us and rest assured we take it seriously.

This has been a very tough storm season the past two months here in OKC. As you may be aware, OKC was hit with three separate series of tornadoes in late May and early June including an EF5 that came straight down I-40. These all happened within 3 weeks of each other. While we were luckier than most, we did sustain some roof damage during the last of those three storms. Thankfully repairs that started in late June were completed this week.

We certainly did not want this to impact your stay the way it did and I'm sure you can understand this is not something that normally happens here. I hope you will give us another try on your next trip to OKC. I would like you to have the positive experience that guests normally experience when staying with us.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had our family reunion this weekend and there were 3 other families having a reunion as well. One family had over 300 people and the staff at the hotel were still able to give us great service with a personal touch. We voted to have our reunion there next year too. The only thing I would like to see changed is the size of the Rustlers Lounge. It would be nice to have a larger bar/lounge. The breakfast is wonderful and the buffet they catered for our reunion was excellent. I recommend you try their fried chicken.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks from our staff go out to you and your large family gathering for choosing our hotel. We really appreciate it!

It really was family reunion central this past weekend wasn't it. We really enjoyed all three large family reunions and judging by the activity at the pool, you all probably know a little bit about each family after this weekend. It is always a pleasure to host happy positive family gatherings and our hotel seems to be "the" place in OKC to have a successful reunion.

We look forward to your next visit with us and please extend our thanks to your entire family!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

They are kind of thrifty... other than that, all is fine. Easy access from the highway, plenty of parking, nice pool and lobby areas. Unfortunately, we left early and couldn't try their highly advertised breakfast, but a receptionists was nice to us and offered us free coffee.

The room was very spacious and seemed clean. There was some lack of light, I must say,

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with our hotel. I hope the next time you are in OKC you will stay with us again and this time you will have time to enjoy the wide array available on our hot breakfast that is included in your rate. It really is something you don't want to miss......Thanks again!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The Best Western Saddleback is near OKC airport just off I35. Our room was large and clean; relatively typical for this price range. There is a nice outdoor pool that is located in the center of the motel. The breakfast is one of the best we have experienced with tasty bacon, eggs & French toast. We will definitely stay here again when using the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback about our hotel. I did want to make one correction to your review just so people aren't confused. We are actually on I-40 and less than a mile from I-44 but we are about 6 miles from I-35. So we're not far from 1-35 but we are not "just off" I-35. I'm sure you probably meant I-40....Thanks again for your business!